Help with logging in please ‼️‼️
-
I'm permanently logged into this forum on one of my PCs but I can't log in from anywhere else since the redesign. User name log in is no longer available and the original email I registered with doesn't receive the password reset links. What is the workaround as I don't want to sign up as a new user on my other devices? Thanks
-
I'm permanently logged into this forum on one of my PCs but I can't log in from anywhere else since the redesign. User name log in is no longer available and the original email I registered with doesn't receive the password reset links. What is the workaround as I don't want to sign up as a new user on my other devices? Thanks
I'm permanently logged into this forum on one of my PCs but I can't log in from anywhere else since the redesign. User name log in is no longer available and the original email I registered with doesn't receive the password reset links. What is the workaround as I don't want to sign up as a new user on my other devices? Thanks
I wish I could help you with that, but I have no idea how.
I'm not a fan of this new site, but it beats not having the Browns Board. I can't access notifications on my PC, only my phone. It's goofy.
-
I'm permanently logged into this forum on one of my PCs but I can't log in from anywhere else since the redesign. User name log in is no longer available and the original email I registered with doesn't receive the password reset links. What is the workaround as I don't want to sign up as a new user on my other devices? Thanks
I'm permanently logged into this forum on one of my PCs but I can't log in from anywhere else since the redesign. User name log in is no longer available and the original email I registered with doesn't receive the password reset links. What is the workaround as I don't want to sign up as a new user on my other devices? Thanks
Does the other PC automatically log you in or stay logged into TBB? If so, you might be able to fish out that credential from the browser saved info. Edge/Chrome, etc etc
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login