Skip to content

The Official Browns at Jaguars Game 1 Thread

The Browns Board
160 27 2.3k 1
  • Sometimes you just gotta tip the cap to the other side. That was an insane throw.

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote last edited by
    #38

    @tiamat63 said:

    Sometimes you just gotta tip the cap to the other side. That was an insane throw.

    It makes the game a lot easier when you know the other team isn’t going to score

  • Sometimes you just gotta tip the cap to the other side. That was an insane throw.

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote last edited by
    #39

    @tiamat63 said:

    Sometimes you just gotta tip the cap to the other side. That was an insane throw.

    And an insane catch.

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote last edited by
    #40

    The 1999 team was better

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote last edited by
    #41

    There is virtually no threat of Watson throwing the ball down field.

    Good luck Judkins.

  • M MDDawg wrote last edited by
    #42

    This is ugly, an int, near int and a fumble in our first quarter of quarterbacking.

  • KvoetheK Kvoethe wrote last edited by
    #43

    Our o line is dog shit.

    Hopefully its a plan to get rid of rub and tug

  • tinythinkerT tinythinker wrote last edited by
    #44

    I wonder if any other fan-bases have declared that hope for the season is over in the first half of game one...?

    I was thinking, "Maybe the Jets?", but they are up 7-3 over Tennessee

  • 7 7moses7 wrote last edited by
    #45

    Monken is a total FRAUD, he really thought DeShame would give this team a better chance to win, he sucks

  • I wonder if any other fan-bases have declared that hope for the season is over in the first half of game one...?

    I was thinking, "Maybe the Jets?", but they are up 7-3 over Tennessee

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote last edited by
    #46

    @tinythinker said:

    I wonder if any other fan-bases have declared that hope for the season is over in the first half of game one...?

    I was thinking, "Maybe the Jets?", but they are up 7-3 over Tennessee

    To be fair, I did predict a 4-13 record with something like a -120 point differential in points scored and points allowed.

    So you might say I was setting the curve on giving up on this season ?

  • There is virtually no threat of Watson throwing the ball down field.

    Good luck Judkins.

    T TexasAg1969 wrote last edited by
    #47

    @dutch-oven said:

    There is virtually no threat of Watson throwing the ball down field.

    Good luck Judkins.

    Meanwhile I had to switch over to watch the Browns passed over for a midget QB Josh Allen go against Watson's OSU replacement who threw a beauty of a sideline pass to set up Montgomery for a short TD. And Allen now ran for one himself. Stupid fucking Browns and their stupid fucking drafting & stupid fucking trades.

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote last edited by
    #48

    My quick count has Watson dropping on average to 11 yards behind the Oline. That isn't sustainable.

  • I wonder if any other fan-bases have declared that hope for the season is over in the first half of game one...?

    I was thinking, "Maybe the Jets?", but they are up 7-3 over Tennessee

    bbedwardB bbedward wrote last edited by
    #49

    @tinythinker said:

    I wonder if any other fan-bases have declared that hope for the season is over in the first half of game one...?

    I was thinking, "Maybe the Jets?", but they are up 7-3 over Tennessee

    I think the browns fanbase had declared that hope was over in pre season game 1

  • KvoetheK Kvoethe wrote last edited by
    #50

    RDT_20260913_1347164961836152441598646.gif

  • My quick count has Watson dropping on average to 11 yards behind the Oline. That isn't sustainable.

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote last edited by
    #51

    @tiamat63 said:

    My quick count has Watson dropping on average to 11 yards behind the Oline. That isn't sustainable.

    In his head when he gets the snap he has the scene in 'Holy Grail' where the rabid bunny is attacking the knights.....

    RUN AWAY!

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote last edited by
    #52

    The "March For Arch" is starting off in splendid form.

  • @tinythinker said:

    I wonder if any other fan-bases have declared that hope for the season is over in the first half of game one...?

    I was thinking, "Maybe the Jets?", but they are up 7-3 over Tennessee

    To be fair, I did predict a 4-13 record with something like a -120 point differential in points scored and points allowed.

    So you might say I was setting the curve on giving up on this season ?

    T TexasAg1969 wrote last edited by
    #53

    @dutch-oven said:

    To be fair, I did predict a 4-13 record with something like a -120 point differential in points scored and points allowed.

    So you might say I was setting the curve on giving up on this season ?

    You're just a copycat. I posted it before you did in your thread. LOLOLOLOL!??

  • @dutch-oven said:

    To be fair, I did predict a 4-13 record with something like a -120 point differential in points scored and points allowed.

    So you might say I was setting the curve on giving up on this season ?

    You're just a copycat. I posted it before you did in your thread. LOLOLOLOL!??

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote last edited by
    #54

    @texasag1969 said:

    You're just a copycat. I posted it before you did in your thread. LOLOLOLOL!??

    Did you? I honestly never look at anyone's predictions before I post mine so I'm not influenced one way or another.

    Great minds, TexAg ?

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote last edited by
    #55

    The worst part is that the Buckeyes couldn't put away Texas last night as they should have done.

    Tomorrow you're going to hear local media go ape shit for Arch Manning. The "gamer, leader, winner, comeback" will be at the forefront. It will be unavoidable.

    .... and a part from making some throws outside of structure, he looked nothing the part of a 1st round QB.

    But it's coming, and it'll will only further sink this franchise.

  • The worst part is that the Buckeyes couldn't put away Texas last night as they should have done.

    Tomorrow you're going to hear local media go ape shit for Arch Manning. The "gamer, leader, winner, comeback" will be at the forefront. It will be unavoidable.

    .... and a part from making some throws outside of structure, he looked nothing the part of a 1st round QB.

    But it's coming, and it'll will only further sink this franchise.

    M Marvin the Martian wrote last edited by
    #56

    @tiamat63 said:

    The worst part is that the Buckeyes couldn't put away Texas last night as they should have done.

    Tomorrow you're going to hear local media go ape shit for Arch Manning. The "gamer, leader, winner, comeback" will be at the forefront. It will be unavoidable.

    .... and a part from making some throws outside of structure, he looked nothing the part of a 1st round QB.

    But it's coming, and it'll will only further sink this franchise.

    Well he would be an improvement over our current starter. Watson has returned to his 2024 form

  • The worst part is that the Buckeyes couldn't put away Texas last night as they should have done.

    Tomorrow you're going to hear local media go ape shit for Arch Manning. The "gamer, leader, winner, comeback" will be at the forefront. It will be unavoidable.

    .... and a part from making some throws outside of structure, he looked nothing the part of a 1st round QB.

    But it's coming, and it'll will only further sink this franchise.

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote last edited by
    #57

    @tiamat63 said:

    The worst part is that the Buckeyes couldn't put away Texas last night as they should have done.

    Tomorrow you're going to hear local media go ape shit for Arch Manning. The "gamer, leader, winner, comeback" will be at the forefront. It will be unavoidable.

    .... and a part from making some throws outside of structure, he looked nothing the part of a 1st round QB.

    But it's coming, and it'll will only further sink this franchise.

    If they have the 1st pick, there is NO WAY JIMMA passes on him. Even though he isn’t the best College Qb.