Skip to content

The Official Browns at Jaguars Game 1 Thread

The Browns Board
160 27 2.3k 1
  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote last edited by
    #88

    We should’ve kept Shwartz

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote last edited by
    #89

    Again no one covering guys are wide open

  • IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown wrote last edited by
    #90

    Yep. Special teams is our best unit.

  • Captain TripsC Captain Trips wrote last edited by
    #91

    I don't think Sanders is very good either but like, what is the point in playing Watson?

    Are they really that invested in the sunk-cost fallacy that they just have blinders on about trying to force him to live up to the contract?

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote last edited by
    #92

    The Jets are beating the Titans by 14 ?

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote last edited by
    #93

    Miles to have knee surgery. Heading to IR. Out at least 4 weeks

  • I don't think Sanders is very good either but like, what is the point in playing Watson?

    Are they really that invested in the sunk-cost fallacy that they just have blinders on about trying to force him to live up to the contract?

    sydS syd wrote last edited by
    #94

    @gator said:

    I don't think Sanders is very good either but like, what is the point in playing Watson?

    Are they really that invested in the sunk-cost fallacy that they just have blinders on about trying to force him to live up to the contract?

    at least with Sanders, they might be kinda fun to watch

  • sydS syd wrote last edited by
    #95

    hell Jacksonville put in their back up qb, we should put in Green, I mean wtf does it matter , hell let Dutch start at wr , Gator at T,E Flugs at RB, the rest of us can just block

  • sydS syd

    hell Jacksonville put in their back up qb, we should put in Green, I mean wtf does it matter , hell let Dutch start at wr , Gator at T,E Flugs at RB, the rest of us can just block

    M MDDawg wrote last edited by
    #96

    @syd said:

    hell Jacksonville put in their back up qb, we should put in Green, I mean wtf does it matter , hell let Dutch start at wr , Gator at T,E Flugs at RB, the rest of us can just block

    Nah, let Watson see this sh*t show out.

  • M MDDawg wrote last edited by
    #97

    Denzel Boston on the board at least.

  • ClaretBrownC ClaretBrown wrote last edited by
    #98

    My take, for what it's worth.....watson looks completely devoid of any confidence, he looks sluggish, he looks like he's scared to try anything, he knows everyone dislikes him, everyone else knows he is not liked....including TM, so why play him? Sanders may not be great but you're gonna get a guy who at least is trying, and trying to prove something. If you're gonna lose, at least go down swinging.

    He's bad and I can't see us doing anything until he's gone.

  • Miles to have knee surgery. Heading to IR. Out at least 4 weeks

    M MDDawg wrote last edited by MDDawg
    #99

    @browns149 said:

    Miles to have knee surgery. Heading to IR. Out at least 4 weeks

    I thought it would be impossible for Verse not to beat Myles stat sheet but I think Verse also had a triple zero stat today.

    Edit: He got a TFL.

  • sydS syd

    hell Jacksonville put in their back up qb, we should put in Green, I mean wtf does it matter , hell let Dutch start at wr , Gator at T,E Flugs at RB, the rest of us can just block

    IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown wrote last edited by

    @syd said:

    hell Jacksonville put in their back up qb, we should put in Green, I mean wtf does it matter , hell let Dutch start at wr , Gator at T,E Flugs at RB, the rest of us can just block

    Green was inactive.

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote last edited by

    And the other midget Vikings QB Murrey threw up a wing and a prayer on the first play of the season for an easy pick on the two player cover way downfield on his receiver. LOL! The Plane The Plane!!

  • Miles to have knee surgery. Heading to IR. Out at least 4 weeks

    KvoetheK Kvoethe wrote last edited by

    @browns149 said:

    Miles to have knee surgery. Heading to IR. Out at least 4 weeks

    Kilometer Garrett...

  • sydS syd

    @gator said:

    I don't think Sanders is very good either but like, what is the point in playing Watson?

    Are they really that invested in the sunk-cost fallacy that they just have blinders on about trying to force him to live up to the contract?

    at least with Sanders, they might be kinda fun to watch

    KvoetheK Kvoethe wrote last edited by

    @syd said:

    at least with Sanders, they might be kinda fun to watch

    I said long ago...losing with Sanders is more fun than losing with Watson

  • bbedwardB bbedward wrote last edited by

    I don't think Sanders will be fun to watch at all, QBs that hold the ball for 20 years usually aren't.

    But, watson has no future with the team whatsoever so playing him doesn't really make sense

  • @syd said:

    hell Jacksonville put in their back up qb, we should put in Green, I mean wtf does it matter , hell let Dutch start at wr , Gator at T,E Flugs at RB, the rest of us can just block

    Green was inactive.

    sydS syd wrote last edited by

    @ibleedbrown said:

    Green was inactive.

    even better , you can play qb

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote last edited by

    I posted this after the Bills preseason game. And now that it’s the regular season, it hasn’t changed.

    IMG_1037.pngThis is going to be the normal stat line for this year. And it won’t matter who the QB is. They both suck and teams are just going to pack the box and dare us to throw

    IMG_1087.png

  • The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote last edited by

    Well? How'd you guys like our beloved Cleveland Browns? I must admit i didn't watch so much as a second of the game.