Skip to content

Watch out for Posers!!!

The Browns Board
21 11 300 1
  • I'm not finding much humor in this, sorry.

    A league of parity and we're being asked to be patient yet again.

    Best thing Haslam could have done is REDUCE ticket prices for this season..

    I'm so sick of sucking, sick of talking about draft picks who can save us.

    Win some games damnit, starting this week.

    @bob806 said:

    I'm not finding much humor in this, sorry.

    A league of parity and we're being asked to be patient yet again.

    Best thing Haslam could have done is REDUCE ticket prices for this season..

    I'm so sick of sucking, sick of talking about draft picks who can save us.

    Win some games damnit, starting this week.

    Some very good posts in this thread reminding me/us it all starts at the top and lingers. We have the 32nd best Owner in the NFL rinsing and repeating forgettable football. Our new HC is already walking a tight rope of potentially losing the team by pretty much announcing or unofficially saying Watson has earned the right to start in Monken's mind. Watson hasn't been the QB he was in Houston and he got the 1st start to prove that wrong but he couldn't. No more needs to be seen from him. There better be a REAL short hook with him this Sunday; or the home openner a week later is going to have a lot of lonely food vendors with nobody to feed but flocks and flocks of seagulls with instatiable appetites... Other than that, things are pefect...

  • @bob806 said:

    I'm not finding much humor in this, sorry.

    A league of parity and we're being asked to be patient yet again.

    Best thing Haslam could have done is REDUCE ticket prices for this season..

    I'm so sick of sucking, sick of talking about draft picks who can save us.

    Win some games damnit, starting this week.

    Some very good posts in this thread reminding me/us it all starts at the top and lingers. We have the 32nd best Owner in the NFL rinsing and repeating forgettable football. Our new HC is already walking a tight rope of potentially losing the team by pretty much announcing or unofficially saying Watson has earned the right to start in Monken's mind. Watson hasn't been the QB he was in Houston and he got the 1st start to prove that wrong but he couldn't. No more needs to be seen from him. There better be a REAL short hook with him this Sunday; or the home openner a week later is going to have a lot of lonely food vendors with nobody to feed but flocks and flocks of seagulls with instatiable appetites... Other than that, things are pefect...

    @flugel said:

    ISome very good posts in this thread reminding me/us it all starts at the top and lingers. We have the 32nd best Owner in the NFL rinsing and repeating forgettable football. Our new HC is already walking a tight rope of potentially losing the team by pretty much announcing or unofficially saying Watson has earned the right to start in Monken's mind. Watson hasn't been the QB he was in Houston and he got the 1st start to prove that wrong but he couldn't. No more needs to be seen from him. There better be a REAL short hook with him this Sunday; or the home openner a week later is going to have a lot of lonely food vendors with nobody to feed but flocks and flocks of seagulls with instatiable appetites... Other than that, things are pefect...

    I think we are going to see a rerun of last Sunday's game vs the Bucs.

    And I'm already starting to think Monken is going to be a one-and-done.

    We already have a defensive player basically saying "Why are we running schemes on defense that do not mesh with what we do best?"

    After ONE week. I have the feeling the wheels are going to come off this season before we hit October.

  • @flugel said:

    ISome very good posts in this thread reminding me/us it all starts at the top and lingers. We have the 32nd best Owner in the NFL rinsing and repeating forgettable football. Our new HC is already walking a tight rope of potentially losing the team by pretty much announcing or unofficially saying Watson has earned the right to start in Monken's mind. Watson hasn't been the QB he was in Houston and he got the 1st start to prove that wrong but he couldn't. No more needs to be seen from him. There better be a REAL short hook with him this Sunday; or the home openner a week later is going to have a lot of lonely food vendors with nobody to feed but flocks and flocks of seagulls with instatiable appetites... Other than that, things are pefect...

    I think we are going to see a rerun of last Sunday's game vs the Bucs.

    And I'm already starting to think Monken is going to be a one-and-done.

    We already have a defensive player basically saying "Why are we running schemes on defense that do not mesh with what we do best?"

    After ONE week. I have the feeling the wheels are going to come off this season before we hit October.

    @dutch-oven said:

    After ONE week. I have the feeling the wheels are going to come off this season before we hit October.

    Closing the barn door after the cows are already out? The wheels were already off and the transmission is clogged with mud. Brown mud.?

  • @flugel said:

    ISome very good posts in this thread reminding me/us it all starts at the top and lingers. We have the 32nd best Owner in the NFL rinsing and repeating forgettable football. Our new HC is already walking a tight rope of potentially losing the team by pretty much announcing or unofficially saying Watson has earned the right to start in Monken's mind. Watson hasn't been the QB he was in Houston and he got the 1st start to prove that wrong but he couldn't. No more needs to be seen from him. There better be a REAL short hook with him this Sunday; or the home openner a week later is going to have a lot of lonely food vendors with nobody to feed but flocks and flocks of seagulls with instatiable appetites... Other than that, things are pefect...

    I think we are going to see a rerun of last Sunday's game vs the Bucs.

    And I'm already starting to think Monken is going to be a one-and-done.

    We already have a defensive player basically saying "Why are we running schemes on defense that do not mesh with what we do best?"

    After ONE week. I have the feeling the wheels are going to come off this season before we hit October.

    @dutch-oven said:

    And I'm already starting to think Monken is going to be a one-and-done.

    .

    There was a rumor floating out there Monken was gonna be one and done and that Mike Tomlin would step in next year.... It was some little headline I saw on Youtube a couple of weeks ago... I kind of laughed at it then... Now?... I'm not so sure... but according to these two links... It's unlikely but not impossible.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    And I'm already starting to think Monken is going to be a one-and-done.

    .

    There was a rumor floating out there Monken was gonna be one and done and that Mike Tomlin would step in next year.... It was some little headline I saw on Youtube a couple of weeks ago... I kind of laughed at it then... Now?... I'm not so sure... but according to these two links... It's unlikely but not impossible.

    @nickers said:

    There was a rumor floating out there Monken was gonna be one and done and that Mike Tomlin would step in next year.... It was some little headline I saw on Youtube a couple of weeks ago... I kind of laughed at it then... Now?... I'm not so sure... but according to these two links... It's unlikely but not impossible.

    >

    I hate to talk in absolutes, but….

    There is zero chance Tomlin would ever take the head coaching job for the Browns. There’s a better chance Mitch McConnell runs the Boston Marsthon next April.

  • @nickers said:

    There was a rumor floating out there Monken was gonna be one and done and that Mike Tomlin would step in next year.... It was some little headline I saw on Youtube a couple of weeks ago... I kind of laughed at it then... Now?... I'm not so sure... but according to these two links... It's unlikely but not impossible.

    >

    I hate to talk in absolutes, but….

    There is zero chance Tomlin would ever take the head coaching job for the Browns. There’s a better chance Mitch McConnell runs the Boston Marsthon next April.

    @dutch-oven said:

    I hate to talk in absolutes, but….

    There is zero chance Tomlin would ever take the head coaching job for the Browns. There’s a better chance Mitch McConnell runs the Boston Marsthon next April.

    I agree... I was just throwing it out there...

  • @nickers said:

    There was a rumor floating out there Monken was gonna be one and done and that Mike Tomlin would step in next year.... It was some little headline I saw on Youtube a couple of weeks ago... I kind of laughed at it then... Now?... I'm not so sure... but according to these two links... It's unlikely but not impossible.

    >

    I hate to talk in absolutes, but….

    There is zero chance Tomlin would ever take the head coaching job for the Browns. There’s a better chance Mitch McConnell runs the Boston Marsthon next April.

    @dutch-oven said:

    I hate to talk in absolutes, but….

    There is zero chance Tomlin would ever take the head coaching job for the Browns. There’s a better chance Mitch McConnell runs the Boston Marsthon next April.

    Mitch is in training

    Mitch McConnell says he won't seek an eighth term in 2026 – Roll Call

  • @kvoethe said:

    Screenshot_20260914_105959_Reddit.jpg

    We need a lake jump promise from our current coach if that happens!!

    @texasag1969 said:

    We need a lake jump promise from our current coach if that happens!!

    @marvin-the-martian said:

    with or without cement shoes?

    ? God Bless ya Marvin!

    @nickers said:

    I agree... I was just throwing it out there...

    It was worth it Nicks!

  • @dutch-oven said:

    I hate to talk in absolutes, but….

    There is zero chance Tomlin would ever take the head coaching job for the Browns. There’s a better chance Mitch McConnell runs the Boston Marsthon next April.

    Mitch is in training

    Mitch McConnell says he won't seek an eighth term in 2026 – Roll Call

    @marvin-the-martian said:

    Mitch is in training

    Mitch McConnell says he won't seek an eighth term in 2026 – Roll Call

    Looks like McConnell just found out he's Irish again...

  • @nickers said:

    There was a rumor floating out there Monken was gonna be one and done and that Mike Tomlin would step in next year.... It was some little headline I saw on Youtube a couple of weeks ago... I kind of laughed at it then... Now?... I'm not so sure... but according to these two links... It's unlikely but not impossible.

    >

    I hate to talk in absolutes, but….

    There is zero chance Tomlin would ever take the head coaching job for the Browns. There’s a better chance Mitch McConnell runs the Boston Marsthon next April.

    @dutch-oven said:

    I hate to talk in absolutes, but….

    There is zero chance Tomlin would ever take the head coaching job for the Browns. There’s a better chance Mitch McConnell runs the Boston Marsthon next April.

    The starting gun would go off and someone would have to lean in to tell him to go. ?