Skip to content

The Official Browns vs Panthers Game 3 Thread

The Browns Board
86 18 1.1k 1
  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote last edited by
    #1

    I'm going to be out of town this weekend so I'll just post this bad boy now.

    Can Watson give us another really good start, or was this a fluke? Can the defense shut down the high-flying Panthers offense?

    Home opener for the Browns.

  • sydS syd wrote last edited by
    #2

    i was away last weekend now you this weekend, I say we will be in 2nd place by the end of the day

  • sydS syd

    i was away last weekend now you this weekend, I say we will be in 2nd place by the end of the day

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote last edited by
    #3

    @syd said:

    i was away last weekend now you this weekend, I say we will be in 2nd place by the end of the day

    I’m still patiently waiting for the fantasy point results of Baker Mayfield last Sunday vs Deshaun Watson from @calfoxwc.

    Before the game he informed all of us how impressive Baker’s fantasy point total would be vs the Browns, but he’s never followed up and told us how that worked out.

    I personally feel teased.

  • I'm going to be out of town this weekend so I'll just post this bad boy now.

    Can Watson give us another really good start, or was this a fluke? Can the defense shut down the high-flying Panthers offense?

    Home opener for the Browns.

    OrionO Orion wrote last edited by
    #4

    @dutch-oven said:

    I'm going to be out of town this weekend so I'll just post this bad boy now.

    Well, hopefully you're not coming out my way. We'll be having another Nor Easter this weekend.

    Go Browns!

  • @dutch-oven said:

    I'm going to be out of town this weekend so I'll just post this bad boy now.

    Well, hopefully you're not coming out my way. We'll be having another Nor Easter this weekend.

    Go Browns!

    sydS syd wrote last edited by
    #5

    @orion said:

    Well, hopefully you're not coming out my way. We'll be having another Nor Easter this weekend.

    Go Browns!

    isn't this weekend Dutch's yearly fishing trip to p.a ?

  • sydS syd

    @orion said:

    Well, hopefully you're not coming out my way. We'll be having another Nor Easter this weekend.

    Go Browns!

    isn't this weekend Dutch's yearly fishing trip to p.a ?

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote last edited by
    #6

    @syd said:

    isn't this weekend Dutch's yearly fishing trip to p.a ?

    My Pennsylvania boys came out this year to Ohio!

  • @dutch-oven said:

    I'm going to be out of town this weekend so I'll just post this bad boy now.

    Well, hopefully you're not coming out my way. We'll be having another Nor Easter this weekend.

    Go Browns!

    T TexasAg1969 wrote last edited by TexasAg1969
    #7

    @orion said:

    Well, hopefully you're not coming out my way. We'll be having another Nor Easter this weekend.

    Go Browns!

    Well next weekend and the one following I'll be in "Baston" or at least Bedford near Lexington & Concord. Fall colors are spectacular up that way. Hopefully the Nor'eastern won't blow them all off.

  • @syd said:

    isn't this weekend Dutch's yearly fishing trip to p.a ?

    My Pennsylvania boys came out this year to Ohio!

    FlugelF Flugel wrote last edited by Flugel
    #8

    @dutch-oven said:

    My Pennsylvania boys came out this year to Ohio!

    What could possibly go wrong?

  • @dutch-oven said:

    My Pennsylvania boys came out this year to Ohio!

    What could possibly go wrong?

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote last edited by
    #9

    @flugel said:

    What could go possibly go wrong?

    Alcohol poisoning is always a possibility with this crew. ?

    Googling Alliance, Ohio hospitals now...

  • @dutch-oven said:

    I'm going to be out of town this weekend so I'll just post this bad boy now.

    Well, hopefully you're not coming out my way. We'll be having another Nor Easter this weekend.

    Go Browns!

    FlugelF Flugel wrote last edited by
    #10

    @orion said:

    Well, hopefully you're not coming out my way. We'll be having another Nor Easter this weekend.

    Go Browns!

    Hope you and your family stay safe this weekend! Do you have a safe place you all can get away to or are you equipped stay put?

    In Florida, storms taught us that living real close to the Gulf wasn't the great idea we originally thought it would be. We finally moved inland about a year ago.

  • @flugel said:

    What could go possibly go wrong?

    Alcohol poisoning is always a possibility with this crew. ?

    Googling Alliance, Ohio hospitals now...

    FlugelF Flugel wrote last edited by
    #11

    @dutch-oven said:

    Alcohol poisoning is always a possibility with this crew. ?

    Googling Alliance, Ohio hospitals now...

    Thatta boy! Quench the thirst!!! It goes without saying the Barney Fifes in that area have a 0% chance of sleep in the next 72 hours...

  • Bob806B Bob806 wrote last edited by
    #12

    Let's Go Browns. Carolina's offense has been clicking but it ends tomorrow.

  • Let's Go Browns. Carolina's offense has been clicking but it ends tomorrow.

    C calfoxwc wrote last edited by
    #13

    @bob806 said:

    Let's Go Browns. Carolina's offense has been clicking but it ends tomorrow.

    I won't be surprised if the turd Browns qb blows it bigly.

    https://www.facebook.com/reel/1653570043147233

  • sydS syd wrote last edited by
    #14

    What Deshaun Watson said about facing the Panthers

    “They don’t give up big plays. They’re big and strong up front, great, reactive, experienced linebackers. And then the secondary is very experienced, they’ve played a lot of ball together, so, they’re definitely going to make a team, make us earn every yard, and we got to make sure that we know that. We can’t give them free passes, and we got to take care of the ball, and just make sure that we take it one play at a time, because they’re going to make us earn it.”

  • sydS syd

    What Deshaun Watson said about facing the Panthers

    “They don’t give up big plays. They’re big and strong up front, great, reactive, experienced linebackers. And then the secondary is very experienced, they’ve played a lot of ball together, so, they’re definitely going to make a team, make us earn every yard, and we got to make sure that we know that. We can’t give them free passes, and we got to take care of the ball, and just make sure that we take it one play at a time, because they’re going to make us earn it.”

    OrionO Orion wrote last edited by
    #15

    @syd said:

    What Deshaun Watson said about facing the Panthers

    “They don’t give up big plays. They’re big and strong up front, great, reactive, experienced linebackers. And then the secondary is very experienced, they’ve played a lot of ball together, so, they’re definitely going to make a team, make us earn every yard, and we got to make sure that we know that. We can’t give them free passes, and we got to take care of the ball, and just make sure that we take it one play at a time, because they’re going to make us earn it.”

    Perfect. Nothing antagonistic for the Panthers to pin up in their locker room.

  • @bob806 said:

    Let's Go Browns. Carolina's offense has been clicking but it ends tomorrow.

    I won't be surprised if the turd Browns qb blows it bigly.

    https://www.facebook.com/reel/1653570043147233

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote last edited by
    #16

    @calfoxwc said:

    I won't be surprised if the turd Browns qb blows it bigly.

    https://www.facebook.com/reel/1653570043147233

    He probably will.

    But in regards to fantasy points, how did the turd Browns QB do compared to the guy he went up against last Sunday?

    Inquiring minds want to know.

  • nickersN nickers wrote last edited by
    #17

    I like the Browns today 28 Kitty Kats 21

  • @bob806 said:

    Let's Go Browns. Carolina's offense has been clicking but it ends tomorrow.

    I won't be surprised if the turd Browns qb blows it bigly.

    https://www.facebook.com/reel/1653570043147233

    Bob806B Bob806 wrote last edited by
    #18

    @calfoxwc said:

    I won't be surprised if the turd Browns qb blows it bigly.

    https://www.facebook.com/reel/1653570043147233

    Time will tell.

    I'm not ultra-optimistic, BUT if they Browns win it, and also beat the Steelers, well 3-1 headed to a mini-bye. I think we'd all be fine with that!

  • @calfoxwc said:

    I won't be surprised if the turd Browns qb blows it bigly.

    https://www.facebook.com/reel/1653570043147233

    Time will tell.

    I'm not ultra-optimistic, BUT if they Browns win it, and also beat the Steelers, well 3-1 headed to a mini-bye. I think we'd all be fine with that!

    T TexasAg1969 wrote last edited by
    #19

    @bob806 said:

    Time will tell.

    I'm not ultra-optimistic, BUT if they Browns win it, and also beat the Steelers, well 3-1 headed to a mini-bye. I think we'd all be fine with that!

    Panthers are 1.5-2.5 point favorites depending on where you go to bet in Vegas.

  • sydS syd wrote last edited by
    #20

    fuck the panthers