2010 Draft Thoughts
-
Okay, I admit it. For the protection of my emotional well being, I've started thinking about who the Browns should draft in 2010.
The Browns should use their top 5 first round draft pick on quarterback Colt McCoy. We all know why.
Their second round pick should be the best available running back. That second round pick should be LaGarrette Blount of Oregon. He will be reinstated before the end of the season and lead the Ducks running game to dominate the Pac-10. At 6'2 and 240 lbs. he will become the dominant power back the Browns need almost as much as a good quarterback. Because of his suspension he will drop from the mid first round to the second round if the Browns are lucky.
I'm not sure who else the Browns should go after. However, I do know the Browns need an offensive tackle and a strong safety on defense. Of course, they could use an up grade of almost every position.
Am I the only one moving on?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login