Final: Browns (3-1) 27, Steelers (2-2) 24 · Week 4
-
This is what the pickem will look like, when its live for next weeks game

It'll run through season and postseason (if it exists) and keep a leaderboard for the season. Top 3 people get a badge at the end, getting exact score right gets a badge (so 4 new badges). That's the best I can do though prize pool could be fun. -
-
-
-
Beautiful weather for a night game
-
Since we dont have Pick'Em this week my prediction is CLE 76 PIT 2
-
-
-
Browns 23, Stillers 20
-
-
So does this turn into the game thread?
-
So does this turn into the game thread?
@Dutch-Oven said:
So does this turn into the game thread?
Yea this thread stays pre-game, game, and postgame. Originally I had it doing separate threads for each but since the board isnt as active as it used to be I squashed it down -
@Dutch-Oven said:
So does this turn into the game thread?
Yea this thread stays pre-game, game, and postgame. Originally I had it doing separate threads for each but since the board isnt as active as it used to be I squashed it down -
-
-
Jeez how many times are they going to get bailed out
-
-
-
@bbedward That was death by a thousand cuts right there
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login