Final: Browns (3-1) 27, Steelers (2-2) 24 · Week 4
-
Probably going to challenge and end up with a touch back, don't understand why Judkins is such a weak runner this year, and no call PI is extremely predictable wouldn't be the same case if it was rodgers whining about it
-
-
Probably going to challenge and end up with a touch back, don't understand why Judkins is such a weak runner this year, and no call PI is extremely predictable wouldn't be the same case if it was rodgers whining about it
-
Now we’re cookin’!
-
I was tempted to get negative for a minute but its all good.
-
Hey Eds nice job, bud.
-
Because I have complete control over everything I can make the most ridiculous overkill sports forum and fix bugs and layout issues immediately so for that I like this a lot

I really like this live game thread format with updating stats
-
Browns looking pretty solid right now. If they go to 3-1 do people start believing they might be good?
-
The Browns definitely saw something about the Stillers that made them think they are susceptible to throws downfield
-
Browns looking pretty solid right now. If they go to 3-1 do people start believing they might be good?
@The-Cysko-Kid said:
Browns looking pretty solid right now. If they go to 3-1 do people start believing they might be good?
They look pretty good outside of the week 1 anomaly , but they're young and this game ain't over yet -
0.o
what a difference a few weeks can make
-
Because I have complete control over everything I can make the most ridiculous overkill sports forum and fix bugs and layout issues immediately so for that I like this a lot

I really like this live game thread format with updating stats
-
Surprisingly good looking browns after a circus of penalties.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login