Final: Browns (3-1) 27, Steelers (2-2) 24 · Week 4
-
I was tempted to get negative for a minute but its all good.
-
Hey Eds nice job, bud.
-
Because I have complete control over everything I can make the most ridiculous overkill sports forum and fix bugs and layout issues immediately so for that I like this a lot

I really like this live game thread format with updating stats
-
-
Browns looking pretty solid right now. If they go to 3-1 do people start believing they might be good?
-
The Browns definitely saw something about the Stillers that made them think they are susceptible to throws downfield
-
Browns looking pretty solid right now. If they go to 3-1 do people start believing they might be good?
@The-Cysko-Kid said:
Browns looking pretty solid right now. If they go to 3-1 do people start believing they might be good?
They look pretty good outside of the week 1 anomaly , but they're young and this game ain't over yet -
0.o
what a difference a few weeks can make
-
Because I have complete control over everything I can make the most ridiculous overkill sports forum and fix bugs and layout issues immediately so for that I like this a lot

I really like this live game thread format with updating stats
-
-
Surprisingly good looking browns after a circus of penalties.
-
God damn Watson is looking sharp. No idea where this has been for the last 4 years.
-
-
I'm loving this version of Watson. I hope he keeps getting better and better as he continues to get more reps. Problem is if he continues to play this well you can't sign him to an extension can you?
@bjh2130 said:
I'm loving this version of Watson. I hope he keeps getting better and better as he continues to get more reps. Problem is if he continues to play this well you can't sign him to an extension can you?
Winning the division or a playoff game gets you an extension, but we're a ways to go both in this game and the season still -
-
-
-
No way the Steelers got that bail out lol
-
My god this defense is so undisciplined
-
Looks like refs are determined to get Pittsburgh a score before half
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login