The New Browns Board: Here's Why Things Look Different
-
See the original re-launch announcement
When Stan (@atenears), the original board's founder passed away a lot of the ability to manage the board was lost with him.
TL;DR we coordinated with Stan's surviving spouse to send relevant paperwork to invision and get everything transferred out to me. I built an entirely new platform based on NodeBB, with a lot of custom plugins and features. I migrated all of the boards history and members to this platform.
I just did it because I like the community and all of the history that exists here.
I've added a ton of features, Pick'em, much better gameday tracking and statistics. I think it's a great place again to watch and discuss Browns games - among other things.
Hopefully some inactive members and members who have left come back and give it a try. I don't think internet drama should ever be taken that seriously, just respect each other and be happy.
New Members do not need to be approved, but their first posts may need to be approved by a moderator until they earn some reputation. -
B bbedward pinned this topic
-
-
What a beautiful board!…except I am able to log in but unable to post anything. Can you fix? Thanks
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login