Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Rob Ryan

Rob Ryan

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
8 Posts 6 Posters 802 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • mikebrancato M
    • 23 Posts
    • 0 Reputation
    M mikebrancato wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Have you guys been listening to his press conferences? I love his attitude and sense of responsibility. I feel he would make a great head coach. He would need an experienced OC and DC. What do you think?

    C 1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • dawgpound3 D
      • 694 Posts
      • 1 Reputation
      D dawgpound3 wrote on last edited by
      #2

      I agree. Give this man the job, and get Mangini the xxxx out of town.

      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • Gips GipsG
        • 3k Posts
        • 34 Reputation
        GipsG Gips wrote on last edited by
        #3

        I would third that in a second flat he might not be sexy rex but he would be far superior to fats 2 the evil version...😉

        We have been rebuilding since 1964, Why stop now? GO BROWNS!
        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • dencyguy D
          • 481 Posts
          • 0 Reputation
          D dencyguy wrote on last edited by
          #4

          I'm not buying. He might talk better than Mangini, but he's overseen lousy defenses in Oakland and Cleveland. Let his defense be somewhere in the top half--not top ten, top half--in any significant category more than once in his career before giving him a shot.

          Dennis

          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • dencyguy D
            • 481 Posts
            • 0 Reputation
            D dencyguy wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @.mz said:

            Not so fast, Dennis. He is undoubtedly in the top three Ryans who have coached in the NFL and share DNA w/ Buddy.

            I liked him coming from Oakland................

            I'll agree with that. Of all of Ryan's kids coaching in the NFL, he's definitely in the top ten.

            Dennis

            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • mikebrancato M
              • 23 Posts
              • 0 Reputation
              M mikebrancato wrote on last edited by
              #6

              What i am saying is...... He may not be the best DC but he has the skill set to make a great coach. Pair him with an experienced OC and DC and i feel the results will be good. The Head coach position is more about managing the team. This skill set is more than intelligence or knowledge. Its about leadership. You see the same thing in business. Everyone wants to compare what Baltimore and Pittsburgh have done but the situation is totally different. The one thing they both got correct was finding a manager instead of a system. (they already had the system)

              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • M mikebrancato

                Have you guys been listening to his press conferences? I love his attitude and sense of responsibility. I feel he would make a great head coach. He would need an experienced OC and DC. What do you think?

                car ramrod C
                • 363 Posts
                • 0 Reputation
                C car ramrod wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @mikebrancato said:

                Have you guys been listening to his press conferences? I love his attitude and sense of responsibility. I feel he would make a great head coach. He would need an experienced OC and DC. What do you think?

                I have thought the same thing from day one. The only thing I worry about is drafting of players and being a talent scout. I guess if we get a real GM for once that handles those responsibilities then he would definitely win over the players and follow him. Would be interesting.

                B 1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • C car ramrod

                  @mikebrancato said:

                  Have you guys been listening to his press conferences? I love his attitude and sense of responsibility. I feel he would make a great head coach. He would need an experienced OC and DC. What do you think?

                  I have thought the same thing from day one. The only thing I worry about is drafting of players and being a talent scout. I guess if we get a real GM for once that handles those responsibilities then he would definitely win over the players and follow him. Would be interesting.

                  Brownshirt B
                  • 237 Posts
                  • 1 Reputation
                  B Brownshirt wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @car-ramrod said:

                  I have thought the same thing from day one. The only thing I worry about is drafting of players and being a talent scout. I guess if we get a real GM for once that handles those responsibilities then he would definitely win over the players and follow him. Would be interesting.

                  We have a GM? Oh yeah here he is, I forgot.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply

                  Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                  Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                  With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                  Register Login
                  Reply
                  • Reply as topic
                  Log in to reply
                  • Oldest to Newest
                  • Newest to Oldest
                  • Most Votes


                  Theme
                  • System
                  • Light
                  • Dark
                  The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                  The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                  • First post
                    Last post
                  0
                  • Forums
                  • Recent
                  • Popular
                  • Users
                  • Donate