Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Game day parking

Game day parking

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
2 Posts 2 Posters 964 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Greythan G
    • 563 Posts
    • 0 Reputation
    G Greythan wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Taking a big group to the game tomorrow. Usually we head out east (Shaker) and ride the RTA down. I'm concerned with the extra time that takes on the return trip to Columbus (have some youngings going with us) so I'm thinking parking downtown nearer to the stadium will get us out of there quicker.

    That said, I've never parked downtown. Any tips on spots in terms of convenience and ability to get out of dodge quickly after the game?

    ATENEARSA 1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • G Greythan

      Taking a big group to the game tomorrow. Usually we head out east (Shaker) and ride the RTA down. I'm concerned with the extra time that takes on the return trip to Columbus (have some youngings going with us) so I'm thinking parking downtown nearer to the stadium will get us out of there quicker.

      That said, I've never parked downtown. Any tips on spots in terms of convenience and ability to get out of dodge quickly after the game?

      ATENEARS ATENEARSA Founder In Memoriam
      • 4k Posts
      • 139 Reputation
      ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @greythan said:

      Taking a big group to the game tomorrow. Usually we head out east (Shaker) and ride the RTA down. I'm concerned with the extra time that takes on the return trip to Columbus (have some youngings going with us) so I'm thinking parking downtown nearer to the stadium will get us out of there quicker.

      That said, I've never parked downtown. Any tips on spots in terms of convenience and ability to get out of dodge quickly after the game?

      The Browns Board Tailgate Party, See our Q& A Page.

      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply

      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

      Register Login
      Reply
      • Reply as topic
      Log in to reply
      • Oldest to Newest
      • Newest to Oldest
      • Most Votes


      Theme
      • System
      • Light
      • Dark
      The Browns Board Terms Privacy

      The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

      • First post
        Last post
      0
      • Forums
      • Recent
      • Popular
      • Users
      • Donate