Game day parking
-
Taking a big group to the game tomorrow. Usually we head out east (Shaker) and ride the RTA down. I'm concerned with the extra time that takes on the return trip to Columbus (have some youngings going with us) so I'm thinking parking downtown nearer to the stadium will get us out of there quicker.
That said, I've never parked downtown. Any tips on spots in terms of convenience and ability to get out of dodge quickly after the game?
-
Taking a big group to the game tomorrow. Usually we head out east (Shaker) and ride the RTA down. I'm concerned with the extra time that takes on the return trip to Columbus (have some youngings going with us) so I'm thinking parking downtown nearer to the stadium will get us out of there quicker.
That said, I've never parked downtown. Any tips on spots in terms of convenience and ability to get out of dodge quickly after the game?
Taking a big group to the game tomorrow. Usually we head out east (Shaker) and ride the RTA down. I'm concerned with the extra time that takes on the return trip to Columbus (have some youngings going with us) so I'm thinking parking downtown nearer to the stadium will get us out of there quicker.
That said, I've never parked downtown. Any tips on spots in terms of convenience and ability to get out of dodge quickly after the game?
The Browns Board Tailgate Party, See our Q& A Page.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login