Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. The Tavern

The Tavern

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
3 Posts 2 Posters 704 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • blowe B
    • 2k Posts
    • 127 Reputation
    B blowe wrote on last edited by blowe
    #1

    Can we try to resolve Inspecta and I being banned from the tavern before the game tomorrow? I've done everything I can and still no luck. It won't even load the applet or let me try to log in. Instead it goes straight to banned. I love chatting in the tavern during games (even shitty games) and hopefully I will see everyone in there tomorrow. GO BROWNS

    "The purpose of the military is to kill people and break things " - mike huckabee
    Mark OM 1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • B blowe

      Can we try to resolve Inspecta and I being banned from the tavern before the game tomorrow? I've done everything I can and still no luck. It won't even load the applet or let me try to log in. Instead it goes straight to banned. I love chatting in the tavern during games (even shitty games) and hopefully I will see everyone in there tomorrow. GO BROWNS

      Mark O Mark OM Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
      • 6k Posts
      • 1k Reputation
      Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @blowe said:

      Can we try to resolve Inspecta and I being banned from the tavern before the game tomorrow? I've done everything I can and still no luck. It won't even load the applet or let me try to log in. Instead it goes straight to banned. I love chatting in the tavern during games (even shitty games) and hopefully I will see everyone in there tomorrow. GO BROWNS

      Try logging in from the home page. That's what worked for me.

      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • blowe B
        • 2k Posts
        • 127 Reputation
        B blowe wrote on last edited by
        #3

        doesnt work Mark

        "The purpose of the military is to kill people and break things " - mike huckabee
        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply

        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

        Register Login
        Reply
        • Reply as topic
        Log in to reply
        • Oldest to Newest
        • Newest to Oldest
        • Most Votes


        Theme
        • System
        • Light
        • Dark
        The Browns Board Terms Privacy

        The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

        • First post
          Last post
        0
        • Forums
        • Recent
        • Popular
        • Users
        • Donate