Skip to content

The Tavern

The Browns Board
3 2 704
  • Can we try to resolve Inspecta and I being banned from the tavern before the game tomorrow? I've done everything I can and still no luck. It won't even load the applet or let me try to log in. Instead it goes straight to banned. I love chatting in the tavern during games (even shitty games) and hopefully I will see everyone in there tomorrow. GO BROWNS

  • Can we try to resolve Inspecta and I being banned from the tavern before the game tomorrow? I've done everything I can and still no luck. It won't even load the applet or let me try to log in. Instead it goes straight to banned. I love chatting in the tavern during games (even shitty games) and hopefully I will see everyone in there tomorrow. GO BROWNS

    @blowe said:

    Can we try to resolve Inspecta and I being banned from the tavern before the game tomorrow? I've done everything I can and still no luck. It won't even load the applet or let me try to log in. Instead it goes straight to banned. I love chatting in the tavern during games (even shitty games) and hopefully I will see everyone in there tomorrow. GO BROWNS

    Try logging in from the home page. That's what worked for me.

  • doesnt work Mark