Skip to content

Mangini VS Romeo

The Browns Board
25 10 1.7k
  • Ravens 3-1 Atop the AFC north. Thanks for asking.

    @bestplayer52 said:

    Ravens 3-1 Atop the AFC north. Thanks for asking.

    The rats just started their slide towards oblivion. They played pretty poor teams up until this week. They are over-rated.

    The division will finish like this.

    Pittsburgh

    Cinci

    Ravens

    Browns

    Cinci will beat out the rats for a wildcard spot.

  • @bestplayer52 said:

    Ravens 3-1 Atop the AFC north. Thanks for asking.

    The rats just started their slide towards oblivion. They played pretty poor teams up until this week. They are over-rated.

    The division will finish like this.

    Pittsburgh

    Cinci

    Ravens

    Browns

    Cinci will beat out the rats for a wildcard spot.

    @fan-of-steel-1 said:

    The division will finish like this.

    Ravens

    Cinci

    Pittsburgh

    Browns

    Cinci will beat out the Stoolers for a wildcard spot.

    Fixed.

  • @fan-of-steel-1 said:

    The division will finish like this.

    Ravens

    Cinci

    Pittsburgh

    Browns

    Cinci will beat out the Stoolers for a wildcard spot.

    Fixed.

    @vegasdogg said:

    Fixed.

    Neither the Rats or the Bungles will beat out the STEELERS for the division let alone a wild card spot. You should look at the schedules and who each team has played so far and who they play through the season. The rats are over-rated and the first good team they played they got beat fairly easily. The Bungles are certainly improved on defense and their offense is more focused but they will lose more games at the end of the 16 game season than the STEELERS and end up in second place. The STEELERS play stronger as the season progresses and we will have our defense back by the time things get heated up. I know you hate the STEELERS but saying we will finish in third place is just wishful thinking on your part.

  • Bump because Atenears did not remember me saying this from the begining of the season.

  • So I was never a fan of Romeo. I always thought he made some odd decisions. But Mangini is also making some strange decisions himself. This whole QB controversy was created by him and he has never shown any strong support for a starting QB. With him benching Quinn and starting DA he has once again shown to both QBs that he has little faith in either of them. This does not bode well for a starting QB because they have to constantly look over their shoulder should they make a mistake. At some point you need to just go with the guy you think is going to win games and give him the team. Quinn should have been that guy for at least half of the season. I think it would have given the QB much more confidence and promoted better team support. Now what you have is a constant fear running through both QBs and that usually is not a good thing. So I'm not convinced that Mangini is a better coach than Romeo was and in fact may actually be worse at this point in his career.

    Good luck.

    @fan-of-steel-1 said:

    So I was never a fan of Romeo.

    Good luck.

    are you freaking kidding me? i thought you would be his biggest fan. just like ohio state fans loved lloyd carr and cried when he left.

  • @fan-of-steel-1 said:

    So I was never a fan of Romeo.

    Good luck.

    are you freaking kidding me? i thought you would be his biggest fan. just like ohio state fans loved lloyd carr and cried when he left.

    @clevelandfanforlife said:

    are you freaking kidding me? i thought you would be his biggest fan. just like ohio state fans loved lloyd carr and cried when he left.

    Sorry but I'm not a fan of any losing coach. I would prefer the browns become a force to worry about when you play them. Romeo always seemed stupid to me and when he admitted he flipped a coin to make a team decision????? Wow. Mangini fooled me when you guys hired him and I thought he was going to be a good fit but immediately started tearing down team history. I was like... WTF?

  • @clevelandfanforlife said:

    are you freaking kidding me? i thought you would be his biggest fan. just like ohio state fans loved lloyd carr and cried when he left.

    Sorry but I'm not a fan of any losing coach. I would prefer the browns become a force to worry about when you play them. Romeo always seemed stupid to me and when he admitted he flipped a coin to make a team decision????? Wow. Mangini fooled me when you guys hired him and I thought he was going to be a good fit but immediately started tearing down team history. I was like... WTF?

    @fan-of-steel-1 said:

    Sorry but I'm not a fan of any losing coach.

    apparently we are...

  • Romeo received a lot more time and patience from the fans than Mangini is currently getting. Romeo however moderately build off what was handed to him and i dunno how the browns would have been if he and Phil savage would have worked in tandem instead of Phil calling all the shots.

    Mangini may become a good coach in the future and maybe a true disciple of Bellichek but right now he is worse than what bellichek was in Cleveland. Infact he is making the expansion year seem more competitive !

  • @clevelandfanforlife said:

    are you freaking kidding me? i thought you would be his biggest fan. just like ohio state fans loved lloyd carr and cried when he left.

    Sorry but I'm not a fan of any losing coach. I would prefer the browns become a force to worry about when you play them. Romeo always seemed stupid to me and when he admitted he flipped a coin to make a team decision????? Wow. Mangini fooled me when you guys hired him and I thought he was going to be a good fit but immediately started tearing down team history. I was like... WTF?

    @fan-of-steel-1 said:

    Mangini fooled me when you guys hired him and I thought he was going to be a good fit but immediately started tearing down team history. I was like... WTF?

    Oh for crying out loud, get over the tearing down of a stupid mural. I'm a diehard Browns fan and I could care less of some stupid mural getting moved or taken down, or whatever the hell happened to it.

    It's obvious where the trophy case is going to go now.

    Can we get back to talking about real football things, Martha?

  • @fan-of-steel-1 said:

    Mangini fooled me when you guys hired him and I thought he was going to be a good fit but immediately started tearing down team history. I was like... WTF?

    Oh for crying out loud, get over the tearing down of a stupid mural. I'm a diehard Browns fan and I could care less of some stupid mural getting moved or taken down, or whatever the hell happened to it.

    It's obvious where the trophy case is going to go now.

    Can we get back to talking about real football things, Martha?

    @atenears said:

    Oh for crying out loud, get over the tearing down of a stupid mural. I'm a diehard Browns fan and I could care less of some stupid mural getting moved or taken down, or whatever the hell happened to it.

    Yeah, screw that team chemistry and everything it stands for.

    To start out doing this should have been a huge red flag to every fan that this guy had no idea what he was dealing with. Although I find it interesting that a STEELERS fan should care more about the browns team chemistry than someone who says he is a life long browns fan.

    You know Stan, it's not just the mural. It's been pretty much everything the guy has done... or not done. Tearing down that mural was just the beginning of a series of blunders that tore up team chemistry. But who needs team chemistry right?