Skip to content

OMG

The Browns Board
15 9 1.1k
  • Anderson has looked great. A 50 QB rating. Who is the best QB in the draft next year?

    @sofakingwhat said:

    Anderson has looked great. A 50 QB rating. Who is the best QB in the draft next year?

    Yeah, if it was BQ out there he would have pulled by now. This QB merry-go-round is such a joke!!

  • Anderson has looked great. A 50 QB rating. Who is the best QB in the draft next year?

    @sofakingwhat said:

    Anderson has looked great. A 50 QB rating. Who is the best QB in the draft next year?

    He has also had 3 dropped passes. 2 of which should have been first downs

    A couple beautiful passes to MoMass. No INTS. A near TD to MoMass (Was NOT in garbage time! I don't count Quinn's) then he threads the needle to Steve Heiden for the TD.

    Face it. DA is better than Quinn is right now. Maybe Quinn will be better in the future, but right now DA is the better QB.

  • Ok Thats 7 good job.

  • I was not trying to say Quinn is better, more like we dont have a QB at all. I hope Anderson proves me wrong. It is nice to FINALLY score a real TD on offense this year.

  • Finally. A legit TD.

  • Finally a legit target emerges...now if edwards can make a frickin catch or 2 with momass on the other side and furry hitting the middle the bengals may be in trouble...

  • Just got in from mowing the lawn.

    14-0. OUCH.

    I'd love to eat crow tonight but I see a .....................30-10 type finish.

    Another crushing defeat will mean another week to debate Mangini's longevity.

    Come on Browns........make a game of it!!

    @chicopee-john said:

    Just got in from mowing the lawn.

    14-0. OUCH.

    I'd love to eat crow tonight but I see a .....................30-10 type finish.

    Another crushing defeat will mean another week to debate Mangini's longevity.

    Come on Browns........make a game of it!!

    What ... you weren't in front of your tv at kickoff? :😏:

  • GO STAINS!!!!

    Regards

    .... an'at

    .

  • I am glad to see peace and civility can be achieved through our nations in friendly competition, Chuck.

  • I am glad to see peace and civility can be achieved through our nations in friendly competition, Chuck.

    @crow said:

    I am glad to see peace and civility can be achieved through our nations in friendly competition, Chuck.

    Yeah, well we can get back into the AFCN mix with a bungles loss and a win from us today.

    Take it for what it's worth. 😉

    Regards

    ... an'at

    .

  • I actually come from a household with a stepmother who is a Steelers fan and a father who is a Browns fan. It's kind of like an atheist marrying a Catholic.

  • I actually come from a household with a stepmother who is a Steelers fan and a father who is a Browns fan. It's kind of like an atheist marrying a Catholic.

    @crow said:

    I actually come from a household with a stepmother who is a Steelers fan and a father who is a Browns fan. It's kind of like an atheist marrying a Catholic.

    My sister-in-law married a dude from Cleveland, lives up there. They invited a bunch of us up for the Steelers/stains game.

    Literally, all the stains fans were on one side of the room, Steeler fans on the other.

    In spite of all the alcohol consumed, no major altercations took place.

    Regards

    .... an'at

    .