Skip to content

The Browns have a 100 yd rusher!

The Browns Board
12 10 903
  • H hiwaygal wrote on last edited by
    #3

    A lot of folks have been wanting to see Harrison and what he could do. It's too bad it took an injury(ies) to get to see it.

    I wonder if we'll continue to see Harrison or he'll be in more.

    I'm guessing since Davis is supposedly out for the season, we'll definitely see more of Harrison. Maybe in a 'tandem' with Lewis. That could be cool!

  • C Crow wrote on last edited by
    #4

    Lewis should be the No. 2 back.

  • Lewis should be the No. 2 back.

    H hiwaygal wrote on last edited by
    #5

    @crow said:

    Lewis should be the No. 2 back.

    I'm not necessarily against that, but I'm not convinced the coaches see it that way. They might start to now, though.

  • D DawgTracker wrote on last edited by
    #6

    Harrison has looked like a legitimate back today. I don't know if he can take the pounding week to week but he has looked good

  • Lewis should be the No. 2 back.

    L lemosley01 wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @crow said:

    Lewis should be the No. 2 back.

    +10^trillionth

  • WTF? We finally have a 100 yard rusher for the first time since the 2007 season and all anyone wants to talk about on here is who sucks worse at QB?

    I guess if we aren't whining about something we aren't real Browns fans!

    Legacy FanL Legacy Fan wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @dumasswhiteguy said:

    WTF? We finally have a 100 yard rusher for the first time since the 2007 season and all anyone wants to talk about on here is who sucks worse at QB?

    I guess if we aren't whining about something we aren't real Browns fans!

    haha.. Sorry Dumbasswhitey. I just posted a JH thread. Didn't see yours.

    But I'd actually like the mods to pin mine. Well, because - I'm the best.

  • C Clbrowns wrote on last edited by
    #9

    Harrison struggled to get 100 yrds rush he looks like shit he is slow!Put Josh Cribbs in as a HB.

  • Harrison struggled to get 100 yrds rush he looks like shit he is slow!Put Josh Cribbs in as a HB.

    ? Masters wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @clbrowns said:

    Harrison struggled to get 100 yrds rush he looks like shit he is slow!Put Josh Cribbs in as a HB.

    Yes, 4.2 Y/C is struggling 🙄

  • S Sez.EJ wrote on last edited by
    #11

    Harrison had a good day, but he goes down way to easy between the tackles.. I don't see him as a 16 game starter..but he certainly has proven he can be an effective back up and change of pace guy. He is more of an edge runner. Overall, he did a really good job today.

  • CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFSC CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS wrote on last edited by
    #12

    it really is great to see a browns RB get over the 100 yd mark in a game and average more then 4.0 yds a carry. Ever since i've been a true fan of the browns(birth) , i have never seen a back as quick as this guy on the roster. The fumble was huge..but overall he did have a great game.