Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Our D

Our D

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
5 Posts 3 Posters 690 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • car ramrod C
    • 363 Posts
    • 0 Reputation
    C car ramrod wrote on last edited by
    #1

    When they are not always on the field.

    6 3 and outs. Not to mention like 10 yards allowed in the 2nd half.

    Hmmmm its beauty when we can move the ball and eat up time.

    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • Crow C
      • 119 Posts
      • 0 Reputation
      C Crow wrote on last edited by
      #2

      I really regret not picking up an Anderson jersey back when no one wanted them.

      All ravens are crows but not all crows are ravens.
      BrownB499B 1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • C Crow

        I really regret not picking up an Anderson jersey back when no one wanted them.

        BrownB499 BrownB499B
        • 571 Posts
        • 32 Reputation
        BrownB499B BrownB499 wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @crow said:

        I really regret not picking up an Anderson jersey back when no one wanted them.

        😆 Got $300.00 I'll sell ya mine 😆

        C 1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • car ramrod C
          • 363 Posts
          • 0 Reputation
          C car ramrod wrote on last edited by
          #4

          Oopppsss. Spoke to early.

          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • BrownB499B BrownB499

            @crow said:

            I really regret not picking up an Anderson jersey back when no one wanted them.

            😆 Got $300.00 I'll sell ya mine 😆

            Crow C
            • 119 Posts
            • 0 Reputation
            C Crow wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @brownb499 said:

            😆 Got $300.00 I'll sell ya mine 😆
            Naaah, I could have gotten one on the real cheap! I'm cool.
            All ravens are crows but not all crows are ravens.
            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply

            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

            Register Login
            Reply
            • Reply as topic
            Log in to reply
            • Oldest to Newest
            • Newest to Oldest
            • Most Votes


            Theme
            • System
            • Light
            • Dark
            The Browns Board Terms Privacy

            The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

            • First post
              Last post
            0
            • Forums
            • Recent
            • Popular
            • Users
            • Donate