Free Agent RB Available
-
Nice to see Jerome get his shot , after three years of spot play
but I'd think we'd be scouring available FA RBs
I realize Lewis will be back eventually,and I like Jennings ,but I got believe Mangini will bring in some depth?
Who's available? anybody worth while ?
PS any chance we can refrain from turning this into a DA sucks ,BQ fag, DA's the greatest, BQ never got a fair shot, thread?
-
I wouldnt mind Edgeran James (sp.) for a one year stop gap
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login