Brady Quinn
-
Hi all, I know I am a little late due to the game being over a few days ago, but still thought I would stop by. I would like to start by saying good game, I thought you guys had it, and probably should've besides Winslow hurt you guys in the end. Now on to Brady Quinn. He looked really good on Thursday, I mean that's not saying much due to it being the Denver defense (No disrespect intended on Quinn), but in all honesty, he looked very good. I think he should remain your starter, as he was very mobile, and I think will turn in to a top notch QB in a year or two.
Well, good game, and I wish you guys luck the rest of the season!

-
\ said:
Hi all, I know I am a little late due to the game being over a few days ago, but still thought I would stop by. I would like to start by saying good game, I thought you guys had it, and probably should've besides Winslow hurt you guys in the end. Now on to Brady Quinn. He looked really good on Thursday, I mean that's not saying much due to it being the Denver defense (No disrespect intended on Quinn), but in all honesty, he looked very good. I think he should remain your starter, as he was very mobile, and I think will turn in to a top notch QB in a year or two.Well, good game, and I wish you guys luck the rest of the season!

Thanks, you too, though I wish we took that win from you guys. We needed it more
HAHAYea Quinn looked real good, definetly glad we have finally found what seems to be our new franchise QB.
Good luck on the rest of the year.
-
Man, just trying to be nice, and say it was a good game, and Quinn was impressive. But if you want to play like that, take a look at the scoreboard, I believe it read:
Broncos - 34
Browns - 30
Jackass.
-
\ said:
besides Winslow hurt you guys in the end.
Only because he was tired from scoring TDs on your pussy-ass defense.
It'll be fun watching the Chargers blow past your mediocre asses like you are standing still.
Zombo
This is what I missed. Zombo eviscerating the nice visiting fans and absolutely incinerating the mouthy ones.
Zomb, you would have enjoyed the mouthy whiny chick from a few weeks back that was here pimping the Faguars like they mattered.
Doug
-
LOL. I just fail to see the reason in being mean just for the sake of being mean. The person got on here and said some nice things. Why turn around and be an ass? Now if they get on here running there mouth, thats when you lay into them.
-
\ said:
besides Winslow hurt you guys in the end.
Only because he was tired from scoring TDs on your pussy-ass defense.
It'll be fun watching the Chargers blow past your mediocre asses like you are standing still.
Zombo
LOL man down. Funny, yet quite the low blow. Give the poor chap a break he comes in peace.
-
Thanks to the rest of you.

I have nothing bad to say about the Browns, or anything about the fans. Just wanted to say good game, and I was impressed with Brady Quinn, even if it was against our D.
Look forward watching Quinn in the future, and hope he can turn you guys into the team you were last year. -
\ said:
Man, just trying to be nice, and say it was a good game, and Quinn was impressive. But if you want to play like that, take a look at the scoreboard, I believe it read:Broncos - 34
Browns - 30
Jackass.
He's not a jackass, he's Zomblow. He thinks that someone he hates losing has impact on the fact that the New Browns are the worst franchise in the NFL.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login