Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. Political Discussion
  3. Golden Tee 2010

Golden Tee 2010

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Political Discussion
7 Posts 4 Posters 870 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Kosar_For_President Kosar_For_PresidentK
    • 6k Posts
    • 221 Reputation
    Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Yes I am a Golden Tee junkie. I played 2010 for the first time last night. Anyone else play it? I like it, way better then 2009.

    Luck is Tim Couch. Big, Dumb Goofy, slow thinking QB - Ghoolie, 2-28-12
    Legacy FanL 1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President

      Yes I am a Golden Tee junkie. I played 2010 for the first time last night. Anyone else play it? I like it, way better then 2009.

      Legacy Fan Legacy FanL
      • 3k Posts
      • 197 Reputation
      Legacy FanL Legacy Fan wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @kosar_for_president said:

      Yes I am a Golden Tee junkie. I played 2010 for the first time last night. Anyone else play it? I like it, way better then 2009.

      I've only played the arcade. At bars. Very drunk-ly.

      But I'll dominate anyone in TW 2009 on Wii. I play 4 day tournies, decidedly won Q school, and am in my 4th season (3 time FEDex cup champ).

      Sure, luck means a lot in football. Not having a good quarterback is bad luck. -Don Shula
      Kosar_For_PresidentK 1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • Legacy FanL Legacy Fan

        @kosar_for_president said:

        Yes I am a Golden Tee junkie. I played 2010 for the first time last night. Anyone else play it? I like it, way better then 2009.

        I've only played the arcade. At bars. Very drunk-ly.

        But I'll dominate anyone in TW 2009 on Wii. I play 4 day tournies, decidedly won Q school, and am in my 4th season (3 time FEDex cup champ).

        Kosar_For_President Kosar_For_PresidentK
        • 6k Posts
        • 221 Reputation
        Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @legacy-fan said:

        I've only played the arcade. At bars. Very drunk-ly.

        But I'll dominate anyone in TW 2009 on Wii. I play 4 day tournies, decidedly won Q school, and am in my 4th season (3 time FEDex cup champ).

        That's why it's fun. Drunk golf.

        Luck is Tim Couch. Big, Dumb Goofy, slow thinking QB - Ghoolie, 2-28-12
        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
          • 39k Posts
          • 9k Reputation
          W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by Westside Steve
          #4

          I think mz the pussy is in the Golden Shower 2010 tourney this season....

          🥷

          Sorry mz the pussy.

          WSS

          www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • .mz .
            • 120 Posts
            • 0 Reputation
            . .mz wrote on last edited by
            #5

            Hilarious that this clown still has a hard-on for me although I'm never even in here.

            W 1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • . .mz

              Hilarious that this clown still has a hard-on for me although I'm never even in here.

              Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
              • 39k Posts
              • 9k Reputation
              W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @.mz said:

              Hilarious that this clown still has a hard-on for me although I'm never even in here.

              Awwww I did say "sorry" didn't I?

              And apparently you, well, are still here.

              🙄

              Welcome back. Did they oust Lumbergh or did you convert to DAism?

              WSS

              www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • Kosar_For_President Kosar_For_PresidentK
                • 6k Posts
                • 221 Reputation
                Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by Kosar_For_President
                #7

                Money

                Luck is Tim Couch. Big, Dumb Goofy, slow thinking QB - Ghoolie, 2-28-12
                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply

                Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                Register Login
                Reply
                • Reply as topic
                Log in to reply
                • Oldest to Newest
                • Newest to Oldest
                • Most Votes


                Theme
                • System
                • Light
                • Dark
                The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                • First post
                  Last post
                0
                • Forums
                • Recent
                • Popular
                • Users
                • Donate