Newly-anorexic Jay Mariotti claims, on Around the Horn, Browns will go winless.
-
In the "finals," Jay and J A Adande were asked which of the winless teams were the worst. Adande said the Rams (I agree) and "formerly fat-ass but now in need of a sandwich" Mariotti said we were. In fact, he claimed we'd go 0-16 due to the "chaos" surrounding us.
By listening Jay and Woody for roughly 22 minutes, I've lost 50 IQ points. Luckily, I've got a bunch to spare.
-
In the "finals," Jay and J A Adande were asked which of the winless teams were the worst. Adande said the Rams (I agree) and "formerly fat-ass but now in need of a sandwich" Mariotti said we were. In fact, he claimed we'd go 0-16 due to the "chaos" surrounding us.
By listening Jay and Woody for roughly 22 minutes, I've lost 50 IQ points. Luckily, I've got a bunch to spare.
In the "finals," Jay and J A Adande were asked which of the winless teams were the worst. Adande said the Rams (I agree) and "formerly fat-ass but now in need of a sandwich" Mariotti said we were. In fact, he claimed we'd go 0-16 due to the "chaos" surrounding us.
By listening Jay and Woody for roughly 22 minutes, I've lost 50 IQ points. Luckily, I've got a bunch to spare.
I have ignored him since he started wearing Eyeliner on ATH... LOL... Funny but True !!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login