Skip to content

Newly-anorexic Jay Mariotti claims, on Around the Horn, Browns will go winless.

The Browns Board
2 2 688
  • In the "finals," Jay and J A Adande were asked which of the winless teams were the worst. Adande said the Rams (I agree) and "formerly fat-ass but now in need of a sandwich" Mariotti said we were. In fact, he claimed we'd go 0-16 due to the "chaos" surrounding us.

    By listening Jay and Woody for roughly 22 minutes, I've lost 50 IQ points. Luckily, I've got a bunch to spare.

  • . .mz

    In the "finals," Jay and J A Adande were asked which of the winless teams were the worst. Adande said the Rams (I agree) and "formerly fat-ass but now in need of a sandwich" Mariotti said we were. In fact, he claimed we'd go 0-16 due to the "chaos" surrounding us.

    By listening Jay and Woody for roughly 22 minutes, I've lost 50 IQ points. Luckily, I've got a bunch to spare.

    @.mz said:

    In the "finals," Jay and J A Adande were asked which of the winless teams were the worst. Adande said the Rams (I agree) and "formerly fat-ass but now in need of a sandwich" Mariotti said we were. In fact, he claimed we'd go 0-16 due to the "chaos" surrounding us.

    By listening Jay and Woody for roughly 22 minutes, I've lost 50 IQ points. Luckily, I've got a bunch to spare.

    I have ignored him since he started wearing Eyeliner on ATH... LOL... Funny but True !!