Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Super Bowl Prediction Thread

Super Bowl Prediction Thread

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
18 Posts 14 Posters 1.7k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • TheJokersWILD ?
    • Posts
    • 0 Reputation
    ? TheJokersWILD wrote on last edited by
    #1

    My Super Bowl Prediction for this year Colts vs. Vikings. Write it down. [edit] I know I am taking a chance on the Colts because there D looks shaky but I am sticking with it, Peyton Manning is just a machine.

    B 1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • Browns B
      • 438 Posts
      • 0 Reputation
      B Browns wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Saints vs. Jets

      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • Sez.EJ S
        • 859 Posts
        • 0 Reputation
        S Sez.EJ wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Browns vs the Lions.. or maybe Browns vs Rams

        B 1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • broncoinskinland B
          • 74 Posts
          • 0 Reputation
          B broncoinskinland wrote on last edited by
          #4

          Giants vs... Ravens (I know, I am sorry, go ahead and yell at me, I just think they have all the elements in place this year.)

          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • Crow C
            • 119 Posts
            • 0 Reputation
            C Crow wrote on last edited by
            #5

            Vikings and Ravens, Ravens fall and experience a Superbowl hangover.

            All ravens are crows but not all crows are ravens.
            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • S Sez.EJ

              Browns vs the Lions.. or maybe Browns vs Rams

              bonedawg B
              • 847 Posts
              • 26 Reputation
              B bonedawg wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @sez.ej said:

              Browns vs the Lions.. or maybe Browns vs Rams

              They haven't instituted the toilet bowl yet. I hear it is part of the players union's demands in the upcoming negotiations.

              ? 1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • B bonedawg

                @sez.ej said:

                Browns vs the Lions.. or maybe Browns vs Rams

                They haven't instituted the toilet bowl yet. I hear it is part of the players union's demands in the upcoming negotiations.

                TheJokersWILD ?
                • Posts
                • 0 Reputation
                ? TheJokersWILD wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @bonedawg said:

                They haven't instituted the toilet bowl yet. I hear it is part of the players union's demands in the upcoming negotiations.

                The trophy should be a used toliet brush in it's holder with a ribbon tied around the handle, you know, to make it more appealing.

                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • ? Guest

                  My Super Bowl Prediction for this year Colts vs. Vikings. Write it down. [edit] I know I am taking a chance on the Colts because there D looks shaky but I am sticking with it, Peyton Manning is just a machine.

                  Brownshirt B
                  • 237 Posts
                  • 1 Reputation
                  B Brownshirt wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  TheJokersWILD said:

                  My Super Bowl Prediction for this year Colts vs. Vikings. Write it down. [edit] I know I am taking a chance on the Colts because there D looks shaky but I am sticking with it, Peyton Manning is just a machine.

                  Concert info? Who, where, when please?

                  ? 1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • Timugen T
                    • 384 Posts
                    • 0 Reputation
                    T Timugen wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    Colts v. Saints.

                    "I like to quote myself." -Me
                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • Kosar_For_President Kosar_For_PresidentK
                      • 6k Posts
                      • 221 Reputation
                      Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      Saints and Colts

                      Luck is Tim Couch. Big, Dumb Goofy, slow thinking QB - Ghoolie, 2-28-12
                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • hammertime hammertimeH Dedicated Conversation Starter Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                        • 4k Posts
                        • 2k Reputation
                        hammertimeH hammertime wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        vikings/patriots

                        guns don't kill kids-pitt bulls do.
                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply
                        • Clbrowns C
                          • 30 Posts
                          • 0 Reputation
                          C Clbrowns wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          Patriots vs Jets I love it!

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Quote Reply
                          • Kosar_For_President Kosar_For_PresidentK
                            • 6k Posts
                            • 221 Reputation
                            Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            I hope people remember what Farve's arm did last year (although the Jets defense didn't help, point taken). I don't think they have enough to win. I think they are a Charles Johnson or a Colston away from the Super Bowl. Unless Rice can step up and be that guy.

                            How about the Saints defense. Wow. Someone in here picked up their defense for their fantasy. I told them they were crazy. Boy was I wrong.

                            Luck is Tim Couch. Big, Dumb Goofy, slow thinking QB - Ghoolie, 2-28-12
                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Quote Reply
                            • glenby73 glenby73G
                              • 184 Posts
                              • 0 Reputation
                              glenby73G glenby73 wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              too few commercials that are funny.

                              A car commercials that make you say... ?wtf? they spent a million for that commercial?

                              several beers

                              nachos and con queso

                              pizza, maybe i'll go nuts and grill, who knows

                              loss of interest in the 1st qtr cuz the Browns aren't playing.

                              ..... Unless someone is playing against the Ravens or Steelers. Then I have a rooting interest.

                              it puts the lotion on it's skin, or it's forced to watch the Browns
                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Quote Reply
                              • B Brownshirt

                                TheJokersWILD said:

                                My Super Bowl Prediction for this year Colts vs. Vikings. Write it down. [edit] I know I am taking a chance on the Colts because there D looks shaky but I am sticking with it, Peyton Manning is just a machine.

                                Concert info? Who, where, when please?

                                TheJokersWILD ?
                                • Posts
                                • 0 Reputation
                                ? TheJokersWILD wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                @brownshirt said:

                                Concert info? Who, where, when please?

                                My thread in the Rock N' Roll Forum

                                It has been eight years since she last put out a record or toured, that's why I have been changing my sig of various pictures of her as a tribute to the new album and tour.

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Quote Reply
                                • TheClevelandSound TheClevelandSoundT
                                  • 2k Posts
                                  • 29 Reputation
                                  TheClevelandSoundT TheClevelandSound wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  COLTS VS. EAGLES

                                  I will bet money on this.

                                  Predicted Records:2010: 8-82011: 8-82012: 9-72013: 5-112014: 6-10
                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Quote Reply
                                  • allaneddie A
                                    • 43 Posts
                                    • 0 Reputation
                                    A allaneddie wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    Giants/Steelers

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Quote Reply
                                    • Timugen T
                                      • 384 Posts
                                      • 0 Reputation
                                      T Timugen wrote on last edited by Timugen
                                      #18
                                      date='Oct 6 2009[/b], 07:13 AM' post='120201']

                                      Colts v. Saints.

                                      😎

                                      "I like to quote myself." -Me
                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Quote Reply

                                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                      Register Login
                                      Reply
                                      • Reply as topic
                                      Log in to reply
                                      • Oldest to Newest
                                      • Newest to Oldest
                                      • Most Votes


                                      Theme
                                      • System
                                      • Light
                                      • Dark
                                      The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                      The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                      • First post
                                        Last post
                                      0
                                      • Forums
                                      • Recent
                                      • Popular
                                      • Users
                                      • Donate