Eyenga's Dunk Contest
-
Skip ahead to the 2 minute mark for Eyenga. Can't say I have any idea what's going on during most of it, but at least we get to see some of his athleticism and personality.
I still think it's a worthless pick but obviously I won't have anything to base that on for a couple more years, at least. All the same, pretty fun to watch.
http://mvn.com/cavalierattitude/2009/10/ca...nk-contest.html
-
"This video has been removed due to terms of use violation."
Blasted Youtube.
-
Real sorry guys but as a Blazers fan, Im voting for Fernandez lol... But personally I think Alexander is a freak and is most deserving of being in the Dunk Contest...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login