A look at our Competition next week
-
I was watching this video and I was like ummmm....
-
Bills are favored and are giving 6 points.
shit I oughta call my bookie and put a couple stacks down on this one.
-
lol that clip is so edited.
-
lol that clip is so edited.
lol that clip is so edited.
I checked around and couldn't find a "real" version. I think its legit.
-
Hell, he made more sense than TO ever has

I understood him perfectly,their gonna stack the line to stop the run,and double Massaquoi

Oh ,and he was a seffiff round draff pip
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login