Um ...what?
-
Does someone want to explain to me why my post about the NBI survey was deleted? Was is not sufficiently deranged? Was it that it came from Reuters and not World Net Daily via Drudge?
How does this work now?
Does someone want to explain to me why my post about the NBI survey was deleted? Was is not sufficiently deranged? Was it that it came from Reuters and not World Net Daily via Drudge?
How does this work now?
I had to delete it, Heck, not because of your (or Kosar's) content but because a few sophmoric idiots decided to muck up the board and thread today.
It became a Mexican standoff (sorry, LOL) and it finally got to the point that I simply took the entire thing down, rather than play cat and mouse games and have to delete individual posts every 15 minutes.
If you remember, I happened to agree that this outcome was good for the country. Remember??

-
I didn't know you were the one in charge of deleting posts.
But I've got to wonder - if you erase the posts of sophomoric idiots, shouldn't about 60% of this stuff be erased? Why was this stuff any crazier than the stuff T or Cal writes?
Why not just leave it all up?
-
I didn't know you were the one in charge of deleting posts.
But I've got to wonder - if you erase the posts of sophomoric idiots, shouldn't about 60% of this stuff be erased? Why was this stuff any crazier than the stuff T or Cal writes?
Why not just leave it all up?
But I've got to wonder - if you erase the posts of sophomoric idiots, shouldn't about 60% of this stuff be erased? Why was this stuff any crazier than the stuff T or Cal writes?
Imagine how over the line the stuff I deleted was, Heck. Ask Kosar.
There was nothing personal about your post.
-
Whine, whine, whine.
I never got to see Heck's post and he's blaming T and I
for whatever...
sad.
really sad.
Letterman handled it 'GREAT' ???
very foolish to think that.
-
I didn't know you were the one in charge of deleting posts.
But I've got to wonder - if you erase the posts of sophomoric idiots, shouldn't about 60% of this stuff be erased? Why was this stuff any crazier than the stuff T or Cal writes?
Why not just leave it all up?
I didn't know you were the one in charge of deleting posts.
For the record, I am ONE of the board monitors/moderators.
-
Again.
For anyone who cares.
I consider Chic a good friend.
But:
I'm against censoring posts unless something is outrageous.
And I figure anyone who comes here should have the balls to see whatever is posted.
I also hope they'd have the brains to just not read anything that upsets them be it Matt Drudge or the NYT.
I can't imagine Heck posting something outrageous and I for one am usually interested by what he has to say.
WSS.
-
Again.
For anyone who cares.
I consider Chic a good friend.
But:
I'm against censoring posts unless something is outrageous.
And I figure anyone who comes here should have the balls to see whatever is posted.
I also hope they'd have the brains to just not read anything that upsets them be it Matt Drudge or the NYT.
I can't imagine Heck posting something outrageous and I for one am usually interested by what he has to say.
WSS.
Again.
For anyone who cares.
I consider Chic a good friend.
But:
I'm against censoring posts unless something is outrageous.
And I figure anyone who comes here should have the balls to see whatever is posted.
I also hope they'd have the brains to just not read anything that upsets them be it Matt Drudge or the NYT.
I can't imagine Heck posting something outrageous and I for one am usually interested by what he has to say.
WSS.
I always respect your decision, Steve. Thanks for chiming in.
I received a PM from a fellow poster who called my attention to some folks using fake screen names, using the "N" word, and otherwise spamming the thread - more than one thread.
I spent some time in the AM deleting individual posts until it became apparent that he/she/they had copies of their posts and had nothing better to do than paste them back to the board.
Before Stan was able to delete these screen names - at my request - I thought it was better for ME and the board if I simply deleted the thread. It probably had about 15 posts - 12 from those people.
If Heck really wanted to, he could simply start another thread. His post was all of 25 words or less.
Funny how Heck, XXXX and XXX complain about content and ask for other posts to be deleted - in fact both XXXX and XXX left the FOOTBALL Board because they had people who didn't agree with them.
For all the back and forth I have with Heck, I consider him to be a valuable asset to this board and give him a lot of credit for working so hard to get his points across.
PS You coming out to NE this Fall, now that you are done with PIB????
-
It's also childish to keep harping on posts being posted that Heck doesn't like,
and the other couple of individuals didn't like.
But, controlling content was what they were about.
I haven't been posting very much, but STILL the demonizing continues. LOL
Heck is welcome to rewrite his precious little post, and if it has merit, I would
add my two cents in fwiw, on a serious note.
But the desperately trying to play "gotcha" or "who can I make a demon out of today"
- well, he is intelligent enough to know better.
Just say what you want to say Heck. If it has non whining merit, some of us
will take you seriously, and reply in kind.
Meanwhile, I agree with John's action, and he already explained it was not personal, not
related to Heck's initial content.
(BAN THEM, BAN THEM .."hey, why did John delete my post. That's not fair...." "snivel")
-
Again.
For anyone who cares.
I consider Chic a good friend.
But:
I'm against censoring posts unless something is outrageous.
And I figure anyone who comes here should have the balls to see whatever is posted.
I also hope they'd have the brains to just not read anything that upsets them be it Matt Drudge or the NYT.
I can't imagine Heck posting something outrageous and I for one am usually interested by what he has to say.
WSS.
I always respect your decision, Steve. Thanks for chiming in.
I received a PM from a fellow poster who called my attention to some folks using fake screen names, using the "N" word, and otherwise spamming the thread - more than one thread.
I spent some time in the AM deleting individual posts until it became apparent that he/she/they had copies of their posts and had nothing better to do than paste them back to the board.
Before Stan was able to delete these screen names - at my request - I thought it was better for ME and the board if I simply deleted the thread. It probably had about 15 posts - 12 from those people.
If Heck really wanted to, he could simply start another thread. His post was all of 25 words or less.
Funny how Heck, XXXX and XXX complain about content and ask for other posts to be deleted - in fact both XXXX and XXX left the FOOTBALL Board because they had people who didn't agree with them.
For all the back and forth I have with Heck, I consider him to be a valuable asset to this board and give him a lot of credit for working so hard to get his points across.
PS You coming out to NE this Fall, now that you are done with PIB????
I always respect your decision, Steve. Thanks for chiming in.
I received a PM from a fellow poster who called my attention to some folks using fake screen names, using the "N" word, and otherwise spamming the thread - more than one thread.
I spent some time in the AM deleting individual posts until it became apparent that he/she/they had copies of their posts and had nothing better to do than paste them back to the board.
Before Stan was able to delete these screen names - at my request - I thought it was better for ME and the board if I simply deleted the thread. It probably had about 15 posts - 12 from those people.
Yes, I didn't get into my inbox until later and saw the same requests. I don't tolerate n-bombs either. I would have done the same as John.
-
I didn't know you were the one in charge of deleting posts.
But I've got to wonder - if you erase the posts of sophomoric idiots, shouldn't about 60% of this stuff be erased? Why was this stuff any crazier than the stuff T or Cal writes?
Why not just leave it all up?
I didn't know you were the one in charge of deleting posts.
But I've got to wonder - if you erase the posts of sophomoric idiots, shouldn't about 60% of this stuff be erased? Why was this stuff any crazier than the stuff T or Cal writes?
Why not just leave it all up?
Heck he had to. Dude was talking about raping *iggers. Way worse then the shit I put out there, definatly over the line. Dude is gone, repost it man.
-
So who is (or was) this guy?
WSS
-
So who is (or was) this guy?
WSS
So whi is (or was) this guy?
WSS
It was the 2 Russians. LOL, it sounds like a James Bond movie.
-
So whi is (or was) this guy?
WSS
It was the 2 Russians. LOL, it sounds like a James Bond movie.
It was the 2 Russians. LOL, it sounds like a James Bond movie.
Ah.
Those guys seemed like scammers to me anyway.
WSS
-
It was the 2 Russians. LOL, it sounds like a James Bond movie.
Ah.
Those guys seemed like scammers to me anyway.
WSS
Ah.
Those guys seemed like scammers to me anyway.
WSS
Yea me too, but I was fun thought until they started dropping the n-bomb.
-
Ah.
Those guys seemed like scammers to me anyway.
WSS
Yea me too, but I was fun thought until they started dropping the n-bomb.
Yea me too, but I was fun thought until they started dropping the n-bomb.
I thought the list filtered out a couple words like xxxx and n*****.
[edit]
Guess not.
No?
WSS
-
Yea me too, but I was fun thought until they started dropping the n-bomb.
I thought the list filtered out a couple words like xxxx and n*****.
[edit]
Guess not.
No?
WSS
I thought the list filtered out a couple words like xxxx and n*****.
[edit]
Guess not.
No?
WSS
Just xxxx (f'ck). It seems.
-
Again.
For anyone who cares.
I consider Chic a good friend.
But:
I'm against censoring posts unless something is outrageous.
And I figure anyone who comes here should have the balls to see whatever is posted.
I also hope they'd have the brains to just not read anything that upsets them be it Matt Drudge or the NYT.
I can't imagine Heck posting something outrageous and I for one am usually interested by what he has to say.
WSS.
I always respect your decision, Steve. Thanks for chiming in.
I received a PM from a fellow poster who called my attention to some folks using fake screen names, using the "N" word, and otherwise spamming the thread - more than one thread.
I spent some time in the AM deleting individual posts until it became apparent that he/she/they had copies of their posts and had nothing better to do than paste them back to the board.
Before Stan was able to delete these screen names - at my request - I thought it was better for ME and the board if I simply deleted the thread. It probably had about 15 posts - 12 from those people.
If Heck really wanted to, he could simply start another thread. His post was all of 25 words or less.
Funny how Heck, XXXX and XXX complain about content and ask for other posts to be deleted - in fact both XXXX and XXX left the FOOTBALL Board because they had people who didn't agree with them.
For all the back and forth I have with Heck, I consider him to be a valuable asset to this board and give him a lot of credit for working so hard to get his points across.
PS You coming out to NE this Fall, now that you are done with PIB????
Funny how Heck, XXXX and XXX complain about content and ask for other posts to be deleted - in fact both XXXX and XXX left the FOOTBALL Board because they had people who didn't agree with them.
Huh?
-
Say, how about that "huh?" huh?
Another really eloquent contribution to the forum by Al.
Who, btw, rejected a trade offer from me, with no comment.
Just a "huh?" and a little bit pouty-pouty...
That's "al" she wrote ! LOL
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login