Moore V Hannity
-
Anybody see it?
Hannity really is a terrible interviewer.
I thought Moore get the better of him about 60% of the debate.
I think Medved would have eaten him alive.
But Moore is fairly up front about his opinions which SHOULD allow easy points to be made.
Hannity really fumbled the opening Chrisstianity gambit.
WSS
-
Didnt catch it. Don't really care for either, and your summary gives me pretty much all I need on the matter.
-
saw part two tonight.
Moore dishes out moveon type platitudes,
and Hannity kicked his butt as much as possible,
with Moore's only defense being a Heckism:
"ha ha".
I loved the part where Hannity puts him on the spot
to donate a lot of his own money to the cause.
Hannity is a pretty good interviewer, I think.
He can interview me anytime, he's so fair and balanced.
-
Dan, MMooer is just a pudgy, pouty opportunist capitalist making
$$$$$$$$$ off his anti-status quo, pro-left movies.
His movies are so incredibly biased to get leftist appeal for dollars,
he's a disgrace.
But, while Fox has MM on Hannity, most other media outlets
refused to allow Mark Levin on their stations, even though his excellent
book "Liberty and Tyranny" hit the top of the charts.
-
sicko is not brilliant.
It is flat out one sided propaganda.
I have watched one of his "movies" -
Well, only about a third of it but we left
the brother-in-laws to come home to reality...
not any great work of fiction, just enough "truth"
to draw an anti-status quo sensalist point of view.
Let me know when anyone from this country goes to Cuba
for health care.
I agree with Hannity, Moore should put his millions to where his mouth is...
he wants the rich to pay about 70 percent/80 percent of their money to
distribute the wealth.
Meanwhile, he'll be the first guy to bail to some other country where he won't have to pay it.
He's sludge, an insincere liar who is like Obama in a way, he's profiting off pandering to the activist left.
And, he gets to laugh all the way to the bank.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login