More Blockbuster Trades?
-
To bad you couldn't just trade teams. Like one team for another. That would be pretty f-ing cool.
Or get a trade like in madden when its not fair and you override it anyways. That's what we need.
Dude, if the NFL worked like my Madden the browns would be 16-0 this season and have won every super bowl from 1994-present.

-
I know this statement is going to sound like nonsense, but. What if we were to trade Cribbs. What type of value would we get? I see on hear how much he sucks as a WR anyway. I would sadly miss the guy, but would he gives us more for the future. Any thoughts?
I know this statement is going to sound like nonsense, but. What if we were to trade Cribbs. What type of value would we get? I see on hear how much he sucks as a WR anyway. I would sadly miss the guy, but would he gives us more for the future. Any thoughts?
I dont know what we can get for him but........ If we do not have Cribbs running back kicks is this team worth watching?
-
To bad you couldn't just trade teams. Like one team for another. That would be pretty f-ing cool.
Or get a trade like in madden when its not fair and you override it anyways. That's what we need.
Dude, if the NFL worked like my Madden the browns would be 16-0 this season and have won every super bowl from 1994-present.

-
Really? Wow I didnt even think of that.
Joking man! Your comment made me laugh because I have thought that exact same thing so many times, and I remember one time, after I threw a pick with DA, I quit the game and promptly traded his ass for Peyton Manning straight up!
-
I know this statement is going to sound like nonsense, but. What if we were to trade Cribbs. What type of value would we get? I see on hear how much he sucks as a WR anyway. I would sadly miss the guy, but would he gives us more for the future. Any thoughts?
I dont know what we can get for him but........ If we do not have Cribbs running back kicks is this team worth watching?
I dont know what we can get for him but........ If we do not have Cribbs running back kicks is this team worth watching?
To me he is not replaceable for us, but to other teams they have to think the same thing. I think he has the most value right now, he could help put a team over the top. Field position is key.
-
how about the rewind feature. how nice would that be on sundays
-
Really? Wow I didnt even think of that.
Joking man! Your comment made me laugh because I have thought that exact same thing so many times, and I remember one time, after I threw a pick with DA, I quit the game and promptly traded his ass for Peyton Manning straight up!
Joking man! Your comment made me laugh because I have thought that exact same thing so many times, and I remember one time, after I threw a pick with DA, I quit the game and promptly traded his ass for Peyton Manning straight up!

I have turned off the game so many times because I didnt think my stats were good enough. I was still crushing the team but didnt like the stats.
But that was a while ago. I have the ps3 and by Madden every year and now play it like all day one day and go into GM mode and don't even end up playing the actuall game. And then never play it again.

-
how about the rewind feature. how nice would that be on sundays
Oh I remeber that one. That would be nice in real life but I hated that feature in the game.
I would throw a long TD pass and hit the button so many times to not show the replay and ended up always using the rewind on a touchdowns play. God I'm a dumbass.
-
I do not believe they will entertain any trades for Quinn....for if they did trade him they would be without any semblance of a Backup QB...
In fact, I predict that Quinn will start a number of other games this year...due to the injury factor. DA will NOT stay healthy the rest of the year. When was the last time a Browns QB stayed healthy a whole year?
-
Honestly, I think Mangini is going to give this team a defensive enema this offseason. I wouldn't invest in buying anyone's jersey on that side of the ball right now. Mangini will look for a reliable and serviceable QB, and draft the shit out of some DTs and LBs.
-
Honestly, I think Mangini is going to give this team a defensive enema this offseason. I wouldn't invest in buying anyone's jersey on that side of the ball right now. Mangini will look for a reliable and serviceable QB, and draft the shit out of some DTs and LBs.
Honestly, I think Mangini is going to give this team a defensive enema this offseason. I wouldn't invest in buying anyone's jersey on that side of the ball right now. Mangini will look for a reliable and serviceable QB, and draft the shit out of some DTs and LBs.
So you are saying I shouldnt buy a Brodney Pool jersey?
-
Honestly, I think Mangini is going to give this team a defensive enema this offseason. I wouldn't invest in buying anyone's jersey on that side of the ball right now. Mangini will look for a reliable and serviceable QB, and draft the shit out of some DTs and LBs.
So you are saying I shouldnt buy a Brodney Pool jersey?
So you are saying I shouldnt buy a Brodney Pool jersey?
I'd advise you to buy a Hank Poteat jersey instead. That guy is money. He is going to be here for the long haul.
-
So you are saying I shouldnt buy a Brodney Pool jersey?
I'd advise you to buy a Hank Poteat jersey instead. That guy is money. He is going to be here for the long haul.
-
eff that. ive been burned on jerseys to many times. got a razor #69. im done buying a jersey every year.
-
@shepwrite said:
If Quinn is moved (after the season), watch SF, Oakland, and Carolina.There's no predicting what Alzheimers Davis will do but my guess is he has come to grips that the first round QBs from the 2007 draft class are a waste of time and money. Not only that, Davis LOVES the deep ball that Quinn never throws.
He'll probably get to choose between Colt McCoy, Jimmy Clausen and Bradford.
- Tom F.
-
eff that. ive been burned on jerseys to many times. got a razor #69. im done buying a jersey every year.
eff that. ive been burned on jerseys to many times. got a razor #69. im done buying a jersey every year.
I was thinking of buying a Brady Quinn, Braylon edwards, Kellen Winslow or Lee Suggs jersey... Which one do you think I should go with?
No but for real I did the same thing. I just got a Jim Brown jersey and said screw it.
-
my buddy just got a pontbriand.
-
-
Or a Ryan Pontriband (or however you spell that)
How awesome would that be? Get a long snapper jersey and say its the best player on our team to people that ask WHO THE FUKC IS THAT?
2 probowls and i googled it so i spelled it right.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login