More Blockbuster Trades?
-
Honestly, I think Mangini is going to give this team a defensive enema this offseason. I wouldn't invest in buying anyone's jersey on that side of the ball right now. Mangini will look for a reliable and serviceable QB, and draft the shit out of some DTs and LBs.
Honestly, I think Mangini is going to give this team a defensive enema this offseason. I wouldn't invest in buying anyone's jersey on that side of the ball right now. Mangini will look for a reliable and serviceable QB, and draft the shit out of some DTs and LBs.
So you are saying I shouldnt buy a Brodney Pool jersey?
-
Honestly, I think Mangini is going to give this team a defensive enema this offseason. I wouldn't invest in buying anyone's jersey on that side of the ball right now. Mangini will look for a reliable and serviceable QB, and draft the shit out of some DTs and LBs.
So you are saying I shouldnt buy a Brodney Pool jersey?
So you are saying I shouldnt buy a Brodney Pool jersey?
I'd advise you to buy a Hank Poteat jersey instead. That guy is money. He is going to be here for the long haul.
-
So you are saying I shouldnt buy a Brodney Pool jersey?
I'd advise you to buy a Hank Poteat jersey instead. That guy is money. He is going to be here for the long haul.
-
eff that. ive been burned on jerseys to many times. got a razor #69. im done buying a jersey every year.
-
@shepwrite said:
If Quinn is moved (after the season), watch SF, Oakland, and Carolina.There's no predicting what Alzheimers Davis will do but my guess is he has come to grips that the first round QBs from the 2007 draft class are a waste of time and money. Not only that, Davis LOVES the deep ball that Quinn never throws.
He'll probably get to choose between Colt McCoy, Jimmy Clausen and Bradford.
- Tom F.
-
eff that. ive been burned on jerseys to many times. got a razor #69. im done buying a jersey every year.
eff that. ive been burned on jerseys to many times. got a razor #69. im done buying a jersey every year.
I was thinking of buying a Brady Quinn, Braylon edwards, Kellen Winslow or Lee Suggs jersey... Which one do you think I should go with?
No but for real I did the same thing. I just got a Jim Brown jersey and said screw it.
-
my buddy just got a pontbriand.
-
-
Or a Ryan Pontriband (or however you spell that)
How awesome would that be? Get a long snapper jersey and say its the best player on our team to people that ask WHO THE FUKC IS THAT?
2 probowls and i googled it so i spelled it right.
-
Or a Ryan Pontriband (or however you spell that)
How awesome would that be? Get a long snapper jersey and say its the best player on our team to people that ask WHO THE FUKC IS THAT?
2 probowls and i googled it so i spelled it right.
2 probowls and i googled it so i spelled it right.
Damn you beat me to it. I think I am seriously going to buy one.
-
my buddy just got a pontbriand.
If you know of a place I can get a Pro Bowl Pontbriand jersey, let me know.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login