Rumor
-
Cross off the Las Vegas Locomotives -- J.P Losman put together a nice game.
-
I heard that Adam was interested in him ....
-
-
The Village People Team.
-
i heard i'm interested in amber.
I totally tapped that last night too
giggity
-
i heard i'm interested in amber.
I totally tapped that last night too
giggity
AdaM said:
I totally tapped that last night toogiggity
yeah, i high fived you remember?
-
AdaM said:
I totally tapped that last night toogiggity
yeah, i high fived you remember?
yeah, i high fived you remember?
You "virtually" high-fived me through the webcam on our pay-site you mean.
That doesn't really count, its pretty common.
-
i heard i'm interested in amber.
I totally tapped that last night too
giggity
AdaM said:
I totally tapped that last night toogiggity
classless post.
-
Stolen from myself from another thread.
My prediction is that Quinn goes to St. Louis after Boller-(sp?) throws 3 ints this week. Their bye is coming up and that will give Quinn enough time to get ready for the rest of the year. They need a descent #2 down there because Bulger is ALWAYS hurt and his career is quickly coming to an end. Also, it will get Quinn REALLY far away from anything Cleveland related and St. Louis will be desperate for a #2 possible #1 guy at a bargain price and so will give us more in return. That will make Ratliff the #2 guy here just like Mangini planned from the start.
-
AdaM said:
I totally tapped that last night toogiggity
classless post.
classless post.
She won't be anymore interested in you because you 'defended her honor'.
-
perverted and classless are not identical. everybody has their own values and ideas of what respect is due their sig other>>football board or not that shit is really tacky and totally beneath even me. JMO, carry on.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login