Skip to content

Please, beat us.

The Browns Board
27 16 1.9k
  • @car-ramrod said:

    Why do you have to get all cliche on us??? Just say we are going to kick there F-ING ass.

    Grow some balls, geez.....

    This could be a game where we could go into being overconfident ... that is why i say the preparation matters a lot.

    which reminds me .. time to create a pre game thread ...

    @brownindian said:

    This could be a game where we could go into being overconfident ... that is why i say the preparation matters a lot.

    which reminds me .. time to create a pre game thread ...

    Over confident????

    Damn maybe I was watching a different 4 games this season. I didnt know that we could have confidence.

    Wahoooooo.

  • Should be a classic battle of 2 nfl losers as someone else pointed out everything is even except your qb has no balls and our qb has horse ballz...😉 hehehehehe..

    Browns 24

    Bills 17 :you can thank ole horse balls for 14 of those points...😉

  • Browns 45 Bills 3, TO loses it on the sideline. Someone throws poop at him......

  • I've got nothing but love for the Bills fans because they're in as bad a boat as us. Hope things turn around for you guys and we'll sure try our hardest to beat you Sunday (that's something Romeo would have said).

  • Good TO rant.

    This is the Browns version:

  • Zombo said:

    I can't imagine a scenario where we would actually lose.

    You guys are putrid, your QB has no balls, your coach is a robot and your team is about to give up on him.

    Zombo

    Oh come on Zombo, give DA a little more credit than that!! If there is a way to lose, he'll figure it out.

  • trap game.

    there is no doubt the Bills are looking at the schedule and seeing the Browns match-up as one they could potentially win. expect a war decided by who wants it more>>Jauron on Manji.

  • We played A good Vikings team and lost, we played a Bronco's team that were better than advertised, we played a Raven's team that has a championship caliber defense with an underrated QB, and we played a Bungles team that went into Green Bay and manhandled them and then beat the Super Bowl champion Stoolers. I can't think of a better time than now to get things turned around, we must win this game.

  • I have much respect for Bills fans. We all sit here and complain how bad our team is and how we will never make it to tthe Super Bowl, I can't imagine how bad it was to watch your team lose four straight Super Bowls.

  • Zombo said:

    I can't imagine a scenario where we would actually lose.

    You guys are putrid, your QB has no balls, your coach is a robot and your team is about to give up on him.

    Zombo

    There might be some in Buffalo saying the same thing about the Browns.

    But I digress. Seems like if the Browns DIDN'T win given all that it will be a particularly devastating loss.