Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Positivity Alert! Hoorray For Our...

Positivity Alert! Hoorray For Our...

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
6 Posts 4 Posters 700 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • c-dawg ?
    • Posts
    • 0 Reputation
    ? c-dawg wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Ohio University's own Dave Zastudil is among the top five in punting so far (used to watch him in Peden Stadium when Wake's Jim Grobe had the best rushing attack in the US, he had one hell of a leg then too).

    I know, he has had plenty of chances, but that also means plenty of chances to screw up too. He hasn't:

    Rank 5

    Punts 25

    Yds 1,130

    Net Yds 941

    Lng 60

    Avg 45.2

    Net 37.6

    Dn IN 20 11

    TB 4

    FC 4

    Ret 11

    No blocks and only two kicks out of bounds.

    Not too shabby...we could be worse off after all.

    I know, I know. Dude, a punting thread? Can't focus on QBs and WRs all the time...

    T 1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • ? Guest

      Ohio University's own Dave Zastudil is among the top five in punting so far (used to watch him in Peden Stadium when Wake's Jim Grobe had the best rushing attack in the US, he had one hell of a leg then too).

      I know, he has had plenty of chances, but that also means plenty of chances to screw up too. He hasn't:

      Rank 5

      Punts 25

      Yds 1,130

      Net Yds 941

      Lng 60

      Avg 45.2

      Net 37.6

      Dn IN 20 11

      TB 4

      FC 4

      Ret 11

      No blocks and only two kicks out of bounds.

      Not too shabby...we could be worse off after all.

      I know, I know. Dude, a punting thread? Can't focus on QBs and WRs all the time...

      TheBestPlayersPlay T
      • 131 Posts
      • 0 Reputation
      T TheBestPlayersPlay wrote on last edited by TheBestPlayersPlay
      #2

      c-dawg said:

      Ohio University's own Dave Zastudil is among the top five in punting so far (used to watch him in Peden Stadium when Wake's Jim Grobe had the best rushing attack in the US, he had one hell of a leg then too).

      I know, he has had plenty of chances, but that also means plenty of chances to screw up too. He hasn't:

      Rank 5

      Punts 25

      Yds 1,130

      Net Yds 941

      Lng 60

      Avg 45.2

      Net 37.6

      Dn IN 20 11

      TB 4

      FC 4

      Ret 11

      No blocks and only two kicks out of bounds.

      Not too shabby...we could be worse off after all.

      I know, I know. Dude, a punting thread? Can't focus on QBs and WRs all the time...

      Maybe the ST will carry the Browns again this week to an "almost victory" and we can all celebrate some more. Our ST does rock, and I appreciate them trying to will us to a victory last week. Unfortunately our offense got in the way.

      "Authority is not the truth, truth is the authority." http://www.barkinghard.com/forums
      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • DeadWombat D
        • 345 Posts
        • 0 Reputation
        D DeadWombat wrote on last edited by DeadWombat
        #3

        Make no mistake about it; Zastudil is the most talented man on our roster.

        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • Vegasdogg V
          • 1k Posts
          • 2 Reputation
          V Vegasdogg wrote on last edited by
          #4

          Hey we have some great STs. I'm not ashamed of that at all. Baby steps.

          "I will not insult your intelligence by suggesting you really believe what you just said." William F Buckley
          ? 1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • V Vegasdogg

            Hey we have some great STs. I'm not ashamed of that at all. Baby steps.

            Masters ?
            • Posts
            • 0 Reputation
            ? Masters wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @vegasdogg said:

            Hey we have some great STs. I'm not ashamed of that at all. Baby steps.

            I can't call being good at what you have been good at for a few years as any kind of steps.

            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • c-dawg ?
              • Posts
              • 0 Reputation
              ? c-dawg wrote on last edited by
              #6

              Just have to say.

              Zastudil and our punt coverage beat the Bills.

              DA had the worst performance in Browns history as a QB.

              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply

              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

              With your input, this post could be even better 💗

              Register Login
              Reply
              • Reply as topic
              Log in to reply
              • Oldest to Newest
              • Newest to Oldest
              • Most Votes


              Theme
              • System
              • Light
              • Dark
              The Browns Board Terms Privacy

              The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

              • First post
                Last post
              0
              • Forums
              • Recent
              • Popular
              • Users
              • Donate