Skip to content

What did you think of the NFL networs coverage on thursday?

The Browns Board
8 6 754
  • manbearpigM manbearpig wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I thought they did some cool stuff before the game, and I liked some of their camera angles. (other times I was wondering what the hell the camera man was doing). I also liked how they didn's bash the Browns the whole pregame and first half. I was just wondering what you all thought.

  • manbearpigM manbearpig wrote on last edited by
    #2

    I did hear some of that, but I can over look it. I mean no that's not good but I was just happy to hear a set of announcers who didn't make it known that they thought the Browns would get slapped around the whole game. I also enjoyed some of their pregame stuff and different camera angles. How long has that network been around? Who were the announcers? Maybe they are just morons?

  • Born2BlitzB Born2Blitz wrote on last edited by
    #3

    I wish there were a channel that gave the coach's film view and just the stadium sounds for ambience. That is all I need, and I'd enjoy it a helluva lot more. I tuned out announcers and pregame bullshit years ago.

  • FurnierF Furnier wrote on last edited by
    #4

    It wasn't great, but it beat the hell out of Kornholer and Gayrico....who Yippie Cai Yay we get another dose of next Monday.

    Wish I could get Dieken and Donovan out here.

    Doug

  • E Eastlakeian wrote on last edited by
    #5

    With the exception of Warren Sapp I thought it was good even Collinsworth was not bad this time.

  • WVBrownsfanW WVBrownsfan wrote on last edited by
    #6

    I just flat out hate the Thursday night games for the NFL.

  • FurnierF Furnier wrote on last edited by
    #7

    \ said:

    I still miss the Coleman radio broadcasts with the tv on mute. 😕

    I liked Casey, but even more so...I miss the Legendary Nev Chandler. The F'in Cancer got him too or he'd still be with us.

    Doug

  • Mr. TM Mr. T wrote on last edited by
    #8

    \ said:

    AS I said in another thread.

    When Warren Sapp repeatedly said "the Browns need to just hand the ball to Jamal Anderson" and the play by play guy kept calling Harrison "Henderson", it's hard for me to take any part of thier production seriously...

    It was funny having them eat crow after the game when they were all saying that this is a bad move benching anderson. what a bunch of DA suck ups! worst than ole Lumberg