Is Obama really Jesus? An analysis video on the question
-
-
that's cheap.
Here's my opinion:
Praying TO OBAMA is not the same as praying FOR BUSH.
Those holy rollers were praying FOR Bush TO the Holy Spirit.
The other video's were folks praying TO Obama.
Can you see the difference now, oh, denying one?
This fine substantive reply only took 4 seconds.
Stop filling legit fun threads with your change of subject shit. ROF,L !

-
@inspecta said:
I thought I was going to see a documentary type video showing segments of the population that might of taken their love of Obama a little too far.Instead it's some right wing douchebag who thinks he's being cute cramming that video with as much of the basic right wing attacks as possible. Calling Newsweek a "snot rag" and taking a shot at the NY times.
Uhhhhh......I do feel stupid though, I saw who posted this, I should of known better.
Just so you aren't disappointed.

WSS
-
THANKS, STEVE !
Let's see if there's some constructive feedback on that one.
But, the one I posted was funny... GGG
-
THANKS, STEVE !
Let's see if there's some constructive feedback on that one.
But, the one I posted was funny... GGG
-
I don't understand what the argument is here. Praying to either f*ck is sacrilegious.
I didn't think this one was offensive.
http://www.break.com/usercontent/2009/1/Pr...ama-654788.html
For and to makes the difference.
Here's one....
WSS
-
@inspecta said:
I thought I was going to see a documentary type video showing segments of the population that might of taken their love of Obama a little too far.Instead it's some right wing douchebag who thinks he's being cute cramming that video with as much of the basic right wing attacks as possible. Calling Newsweek a "snot rag" and taking a shot at the NY times.
Uhhhhh......I do feel stupid though, I saw who posted this, I should of known better.
Just so you aren't disappointed.

WSS
Just so you aren't disappointed.

WSS
They are praying to Obama. What abunch of looneys!
-
Foooooorrrrrrrrrr...
and
Tooooooooooooo.....
what do ya think Dan?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login