live steaming
-
hey live in ohio but time warner says its not going to have game on tv (gals)
any help on a streaming site would be great
Thanks
hey live in ohio but time warner says its not going to have game on tv (gals)
any help on a streaming site would be great
Thanks
Go to the chat room before the game or maybe someone will PM you like Dan in Florida. We don't like to post on here cuz the NFL follows boards like these and will shut those down.
There's some other guys too like Inspecta, but I think he has the ticket now.
-
@hiwaygal said:
I just had to post in a thread that's called "live steaming"LOL!
I swear, I need to get my mind out of the gutter sometimes.
(just havin' some fun with you cane...Riffer's right, check out the Tavern on Sundays!!)
I think someone came in to this thread looking for a Cleveland steamer
-
I have an idea as to what the streaming is (flowing the video from cable/satelite through a PC to the net) but would appreciate anyone giving more detail. Also, who hosts typically, someone here?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login