Skip to content

The Tavern (last attempt)

The Browns Board
12 5 1.0k
  • I'm really hoping I can get an admin's help with getting my unbanned from the tavern. I've been banned for 3 weeks now for no reason. The problem seems to be that our router's IP is banned. I've reset it, nothing. I've tested it out with my brother's account, nothing. I love talking to folks in the tavern and would appreciate any help.

    Here's to hoping that we can get this resolved by tomorrow morning

    Thanks

  • Did you try logging in from the main page as opposed to the link at the top of this page?

    As I said last weekend, that's what worked for me.

  • yep, tried it

  • umm i got banned for saying DA should start a few weeks ago....................

    HOW DID THAT TURN OUT NOAHS.

  • umm i got banned for saying DA should start a few weeks ago....................

    HOW DID THAT TURN OUT NOAHS.

    @flipflop said:

    umm i got banned for saying DA should start a few weeks ago....................

    HOW DID THAT TURN OUT NOAHS.

    You got banned for acting like a douche and just throwing random bullshit out instead of actually adding anything to the conversation...kinda like your posts.

  • mods? anything? there has to be a way to unban people....

  • I'm sorry... I can't help you with this one as I was in the same position and still am to a degree. The only thing that works for me is going through the main page.

  • Nothing works for me. No help from the mods. I guess my Sunday activities can't involve the tavern from now on 🙁

  • You should be there for the beginning of the game and see how things are going...if we look like hell, then you should go out and do yardwork and not return to the Tavern.

  • It seems we just had that glitch in week 2 where everyone had moderator controls. Last week it was working just fine.

  • What the hell is the Tavern and do they serve beers?

  • @danamal said:

    Done deal.

    For the record flipper you are an asshat and should get bounced the moment you enter the Tavern.

    why because the only comeback you run out is .........

    'i have been a browns fans since __"

    tell someone who cares.

    i don't have brady's poop on my nose like some.