What to do with the Duct Tape on my #17 Jery?
-
I was either going to write "Refund" or "Butter Fingers" on it and wear it to the bar today. I am sure you all can come up with something better! If so, please reply! Anyhow, GO DAWGS! WOOF WOOF WOOF!! I may not be attending any games this year but I damn sure will be watching and cheering on the greatest team in the universe! MY CLEVELAND BROWNS!! Win or lose, I'm a dawg. (and a man and a bear and a pig.)
-
How about, "Sipe"
-
"Sipe" is very good ..fans who are attending the greenbay game and have edwards on their 17 jerseys ought to throw em onto the field after the game or stuff em full of straw for a halloween scarecrow it would look just like BE once he has finished running a route...just add 2 or 3 steeler scarecrows standing all around him and it would look natural..hehehehe...

-
A friend of mine has already changed it over to Scissorhands. He didn't use tape he went and got a new patch made. Looks original. Change it to Sipe when the season's over.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login