Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Fantasy

Fantasy

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
6 Posts 5 Posters 568 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • manbearpig manbearpigM
    • 454 Posts
    • 3 Reputation
    manbearpigM manbearpig wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I got suckered into this again this year and again I had to get an Auto draft team... The only qb's I have are Brady Quinn and ELi Manning... Is Eli playing today? I have no idea and espn.com hasn't been helpful! I would really appreciate any input as I am #2 in my league right now! (which really pisses them off as I'm the only one who had to work and miss the draft!!)

    D Mark OM 2 Replies Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • manbearpigM manbearpig

      I got suckered into this again this year and again I had to get an Auto draft team... The only qb's I have are Brady Quinn and ELi Manning... Is Eli playing today? I have no idea and espn.com hasn't been helpful! I would really appreciate any input as I am #2 in my league right now! (which really pisses them off as I'm the only one who had to work and miss the draft!!)

      DeadWombat D
      • 345 Posts
      • 0 Reputation
      D DeadWombat wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @manbearpig said:

      I got suckered into this again this year and again I had to get an Auto draft team... The only qb's I have are Brady Quinn and ELi Manning... Is Eli playing today? I have no idea and espn.com hasn't been helpful! I would really appreciate any input as I am #2 in my league right now! (which really pisses them off as I'm the only one who had to work and miss the draft!!)

      CBSsports.com writes that Giants QB Eli Manning participated in the team's Saturday walk-through, another good sign that he'll play vs. the Raiders on Sunday. Giants PR maven Pat Hanlon announced the news on Twitter Saturday morning; Manning is listed as questionable for the game but practiced on Friday. He's dealing with plantar facitis in his right heel.

      (Updated 10/10/2009).

      NFLFantasy's take on it is At this point it's safe to expect Manning to start against a terrible Raiders defense that should give up a couple of touchdowns through the air. Expect modest totals from Manning -- nothing like what he did last week against the Chiefs in the way of yardage. Consider him a low-end No. 1 Fantasy QB for the game against the road-weary Raiders, and feel free to check in with us Sunday morning to confirm his participation in the game.

      The short version is that there's no official word yet but he should play.

      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • manbearpigM manbearpig

        I got suckered into this again this year and again I had to get an Auto draft team... The only qb's I have are Brady Quinn and ELi Manning... Is Eli playing today? I have no idea and espn.com hasn't been helpful! I would really appreciate any input as I am #2 in my league right now! (which really pisses them off as I'm the only one who had to work and miss the draft!!)

        Mark O Mark OM Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
        • 6k Posts
        • 1k Reputation
        Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @manbearpig said:

        I got suckered into this again this year and again I had to get an Auto draft team... The only qb's I have are Brady Quinn and ELi Manning... Is Eli playing today? I have no idea and espn.com hasn't been helpful! I would really appreciate any input as I am #2 in my league right now! (which really pisses them off as I'm the only one who had to work and miss the draft!!)

        Turn on your TV and watch one of the 300 pregame shows and I'm sure they'll tell you all about who is going to play and not play today.

        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • bonedawg B
          • 847 Posts
          • 26 Reputation
          B bonedawg wrote on last edited by
          #4

          Eli manning has a significantly better chance of playing today than quinn, he is on a significantly better team, and he is a significantly better QB.

          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • car ramrod C
            • 363 Posts
            • 0 Reputation
            C car ramrod wrote on last edited by
            #5

            Dude,

            First off why in the hell do you have Quinn on your team? And second do you know how to use the add player drop player feature?

            I'm sure you could pick up a David Garrad or a Kyle Orton or even Jake Delhome.

            Early in the week they expected David Carr to start over Eli. But you know how that goes. Thats why I would hurry and drop Quinn and at least get a starting QB in there.

            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • Mark O Mark OM Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
              • 6k Posts
              • 1k Reputation
              Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
              #6

              Manning is going to play

              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply

              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

              With your input, this post could be even better 💗

              Register Login
              Reply
              • Reply as topic
              Log in to reply
              • Oldest to Newest
              • Newest to Oldest
              • Most Votes


              Theme
              • System
              • Light
              • Dark
              The Browns Board Terms Privacy

              The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

              • First post
                Last post
              0
              • Forums
              • Recent
              • Popular
              • Users
              • Donate