Holmes_ward guarantee Implodes!
-
\ said:
I'm thinking if I punched Cryin' Hiney Ward in the face....that'd definately be considered a Falcon Punch.....correct?Doug
To quote Tommy Boy:
That was .....AWESOME!
Good shit Doug.
-
\ said:
\ said:
I'm thinking if I punched Cryin' Hiney Ward in the face....that'd definately be considered a Falcon Punch.....correct?Doug
He whoop your sorry tail so bad , You would crawl back to the Adult bookstore you hang out at spankey ! You would be ...toothless and Uglier than YOUR Photo ID that you use for an Avitar ! Your freaking Loser !
I doubt anyone on this board could respond to THAT masterpiece.
-
\ said:
Freak, you know why these are here. Not because of you, but the embarassments that are Chuck and to some extent Holmes. I believe it was you who even said the Steelers might lose this one. Which those other two did not.Oh, and pretty much every thread that is normally on here about the Steerers are started by the obove trolls.
I did say we could lose and we could lose next week as well... we SHOULDNT but we could ! But painfully we could and should have won today ...minus some piss poor play . I am here because Furnier classifies the Steelers a SUCKING.... and come on dude , that's asinine ! By the way Many Steeler post here , most in fact are started by Browns fans. Thats a Fact . Like it or Not the rivalry , will always have us tripping over each other !
-
Must be why your Face looks like your Avitar !
-
\ said:
Furnier classifies the Steelers a SUCKINGThat right there is the 'long lost' 13th verse of "The Thirteen Days Of Christmas."
On the first day of Christmas,
my true love sent to me
A partridge in a pear tree.
On the second day of Christmas,
my true love sent to me
Two turtle doves,
And a partridge in a pear tree.
On the third day of Christmas,
my true love sent to me
Three French hens,
Two turtle doves,
And a partridge in a pear tree.
On the fourth day of Christmas,
my true love sent to me
Four calling birds,
Three French hens,
Two turtle doves,
And a partridge in a pear tree.
On the fifth day of Christmas,
my true love sent to me
Five golden rings,
Four calling birds,
Three French hens,
Two turtle doves,
And a partridge in a pear tree.
On the sixth day of Christmas,
my true love sent to me
Six geese a-laying,
Five golden rings,
Four calling birds,
Three French hens,
Two turtle doves,
And a partridge in a pear tree.
On the seventh day of Christmas,
my true love sent to me
Seven swans a-swimming,
Six geese a-laying,
Five golden rings,
Four calling birds,
Three French hens,
Two turtle doves,
And a partridge in a pear tree.
On the eighth day of Christmas,
my true love sent to me
Eight maids a-milking,
Seven swans a-swimming,
Six geese a-laying,
Five golden rings,
Four calling birds,
Three French hens,
Two turtle doves,
And a partridge in a pear tree.
On the ninth day of Christmas,
my true love sent to me
Nine ladies dancing,
Eight maids a-milking,
Seven swans a-swimming,
Six geese a-laying,
Five golden rings,
Four calling birds,
Three French hens,
Two turtle doves,
And a partridge in a pear tree.
On the tenth day of Christmas,
my true love sent to me
Ten lords a-leaping,
Nine ladies dancing,
Eight maids a-milking,
Seven swans a-swimming,
Six geese a-laying,
Five golden rings,
Four calling birds,
Three French hens,
Two turtle doves,
And a partridge in a pear tree.
On the eleventh day of Christmas,
my true love sent to me
Eleven pipers piping,
Ten lords a-leaping,
Nine ladies dancing,
Eight maids a-milking,
Seven swans a-swimming,
Six geese a-laying,
Five golden rings,
Four calling birds,
Three French hens,
Two turtle doves,
And a partridge in a pear tree.
On the twelfth day of Christmas,
my true love sent to me
Twelve drummers drumming,
Eleven pipers piping,
Ten lords a-leaping,
Nine ladies dancing,
Eight maids a-milking,
Seven swans a-swimming,
Six geese a-laying,
Five golden rings,
Four calling birds,
Three French hens,
Two turtle doves,
And a partridge in a pear tree!
On the thirteenth day of Christmas,
Geek gaywad sent to me
Thirteen Steelers a sucking
Twelve drummers drumming,
Eleven pipers piping,
Ten lords a-leaping,
Nine ladies dancing,
Eight maids a-milking,
Seven swans a-swimming,
Six geese a-laying,
Five golden rings,
Four calling birds,
Three French hens,
Two turtle doves,
And a partridge in a pear tree!
DWJ
-
\ said:
\ said:
Freak, you know why these are here. Not because of you, but the embarassments that are Chuck and to some extent Holmes. I believe it was you who even said the Steelers might lose this one. Which those other two did not.Oh, and pretty much every thread that is normally on here about the Steerers are started by the obove trolls.
I did say we could lose and we could lose next week as well... we SHOULDNT but we could ! But painfully we could and should have won today ...minus some piss poor play . I am here because Furnier classifies the Steelers a SUCKING.... and come on dude , that's asinine ! By the way Many Steeler post here , most in fact are started by Browns fans. Thats a Fact . Like it or Not the rivalry , will always have us tripping over each other !
I was giving you props for calling it. As a general whole, your posts are not nothing but mindless trash talk. You don't solely post in a thread where something is said about PIT or a player (that is the work of trolls to scour a board looking for that one line about the Steelers).
Other than threads on catching Steelers (take the respect that CLE fans are talking about CLE and they need to catch them), it's Steelers week, or after dudes like Holmes or Chuck jumping in threads talking up PIT (which these are obvious nose rubbing back), the crap is limited about PIT. We got Chuck starting threads about Ben's contract, Winslow's Urologist starting threads about Steelers fans flooding FedEx field, you with Boo? thread about people here noting Ben getting boo's at home (what happened today and is being said about him by Steelers in this thread and other?), Holmes just complained about his posts/threads getting deleted, and god knows what else Russ has bothered to clean up for us (thank you Russ
), and that just dates back to OCT 25th.As I said, you are alright, even if you are a Steelers fan
But even you have to see that these other guys give Steelers fans a bad name on this board. I am sure if Browns fans are posting on the Steelers board you frequent, they are likely irritating and troll as well (assuming Browns fans are even posting there). I wouldn't know if Browns fans do, because I don't go heading over to PIT boards. Then again, they aren't the team I follow with a passion. -
\ said:
\ said:
\ said:
Who gives a shit about the Steelers, let alone the Steeler trolls that post here?Shove it dickweed...And Brownie nation give a BIG Crap about the Steelers ! And That's why there are always 3 threads rolling on page one... that is Way obvious !!
Ok Mother Teresa, before you go all high and mighty, let me share a few objects from the realm of obvious for you, and see if we can make a very simplistic concept make it's way into your cerebral cortext.
We have on any given day about 5-6 different Steeler trolls roll through here and post in a half a dozen threads or so. Do you think these are all nice in nature? Hell no, trolls are trolls and they're there to be general douchebags to any browns fans.
So with their known presence on our board, and there only motivation for being here is to engage in a verbal war over the internet then don't you think there would be some retaliation at some point? Smack goes both ways. You are extremely fortunate to have an admin that allows you inbred mongoloids to stay here for great lengths of time.
So think before you speak out, it will do wonders for your communication retention.
From a Moderator POV, if no one fed the trolls, their inflammatory BS would rapidly scroll off the front page, or they'd wind up talking to themselves. Hmm.... gosh, can't keep them trolls straight anymore, but they were gonna beat the Colts, and then the Chargers, and then they'd play their scrubs against the Bengals and beat 'em- the Stripers are so afraid of the Big Bad Steelers, they're already thinking about forfeiting. Hines Ward is just one of the nicest guys to ever suit up in the NFL, and never blindsided an opposing player in his entire career. Ben's so tough he could get run over by a freight train and suit up the next week, and he was recently sighted walking across the Monongahela.
-
\ said:
From a Moderator POV, if no one fed the trolls, their inflammatory BS would rapidly scroll off the front page, or they'd wind up talking to themselves. .Well, to be fair, it's hard to dodge their things when they jump into other threads people are interested in

-
\ said:
\ said:
From a Moderator POV, if no one fed the trolls, their inflammatory BS would rapidly scroll off the front page, or they'd wind up talking to themselves. .
Well, to be fair, it's hard to dodge their things when they jump into other threads people are interested in

If they really bother you, go into your profile and put them on ignore. -
\ said:
\ said:
\ said:
From a Moderator POV, if no one fed the trolls, their inflammatory BS would rapidly scroll off the front page, or they'd wind up talking to themselves. .
Well, to be fair, it's hard to dodge their things when they jump into other threads people are interested in

If they really bother you, go into your profile and put them on ignore.Oh I know, but they don't really bother me. I never believe in the ignore theory myself, becasue unless everyone did it, it doesn't stop them. Also, if someone quotes them in a reply doesn't it still show?
-
Im sure the Steelers have a board although Ive never been to it . There has never been any reason for me to go there. Im sure that I would be treated badly as a Browns fan on that board. After all they hate us as much as we hate them, if thats possible. The point that Im getting to is this, the fundamental difference between the fan bases is that Browns fans are reclusive , and set in their ways, right down to our legacy of supporting a team that seems to do very little to earn our loyalty. Steelers fans their fanhood is carried in front of them like a flaming cross at a Clan meeting, they preach the virtues of Steel Town, and Big Ben, and spend all of thier time trying to convert other fans into Steelers fans. That is why I hate the Steelers, and subsequently Steelers Fans. For example, last season some of the Steelers fans from my shop decided to break into my truck, and destroy some of my Browns gear, I guess it made them feel better. The same way Hines Ward's dirty ass feels when he cheapshots somebody. I guess you could say that if you are looking for respect , or acknowlegement on this sight, you'll be looking for a long time. Why not just go away, and leave this place for those whom it was intended Browns fans. Oh thats right , you cant your Steelers fans.
-
\ said:
Im sure the Steelers have a board although Ive never been to it . There has never been any reason for me to go there. Im sure that I would be treated badly as a Browns fan on that board. After all they hate us as much as we hate them, if thats possible. The point that Im getting to is this, the fundamental difference between the fan bases is that Browns fans are reclusive , and set in their ways, right down to our legacy of supporting a team that seems to do very little to earn our loyalty. Steelers fans their fanhood is carried in front of them like a flaming cross at a Clan meeting, they preach the virtues of Steel Town, and Big Ben, and spend all of thier time trying to convert other fans into Steelers fans. That is why I hate the Steelers, and subsequently Steelers Fans. For example, last season some of the Steelers fans from my shop decided to break into my truck, and destroy some of my Browns gear, I guess it made them feel better. The same way Hines Ward's dirty ass feels when he cheapshots somebody. I guess you could say that if you are looking for respect , or acknowlegement on this sight, you'll be looking for a long time. Why not just go away, and leave this place for those whom it was intended Browns fans. Oh thats right , you cant your Steelers fans.dude that's WRONG... I cant Imagine destroying someones Stuff . Apparently the Steeler Fans in your Shop belong in Jail. We are not ALL like that ... I would hope very few are like THAT ! I also respect Cleveland fans... You guys stand behind team year in year out and when your ship comes in LOOK OUT ! Its gonna be Crazy ! But maybe its because i was raised a Steeler fan from birth. , but grew up in Ohio . I see n you guys and that fierce Love for the Browns. ( You notice I dont , use the BS Words to describe your team like Stains , and All that) So , I do respect you guys. There are individuals I get pissed at... but I try not to be Ignorant !) Very sorry about that asinine event that happened to you !
-
Holmes, Im just going off your high and mighty posts u felt were needed here in a browns forum about what the steelers were going to do during that 5 week stretch....then after the giants, u changed it to a 4 game stretch. I don't understand at all how posting that on a browns forum accomplishes anything at all. Looks like now u have changed it to a 2 game stretch of the chargers and bengals. At least u'r tightening things up there a bit. As far as SteelersChuck goes, he actually did come out and say he didn't see it happening....I give him props on that .
-
\ said:
Holmes, Im just going off your high and mighty posts u felt were needed here in a browns forum about what the steelers were going to do during that 5 week stretch....then after the giants, u changed it to a 4 game stretch. I don't understand at all how posting that on a browns forum accomplishes anything at all. Looks like now u have changed it to a 2 game stretch of the chargers and bengals. At least u'r tightening things up there a bit. As far as SteelersChuck goes, he actually did come out and say he didn't see it happening....I give him props on that .I didnt say anything about stretching to a 2 game streak or anything. I came on here and admitted I was wrong at the start of this post and I have no problem saying that. Ben Roethlisberger cannot keep playing the way he has been throwing picks at key points in the game and expect the Steelers to win games against quality teams such as the Giants and the Colts. But once again I was wrong in saying the Steelers were going to win 5 games in a row. I dont hear any Browns fans coming on here saying they were wrong when 2-3 weeks ago when they were winning they were saying by mid-November they were going to be a game back of the Steelers in this division or tied.
The Steelers are still in very good shape despite the loss yesterday. I know right now they are tied with the Ravens but the schedule the next 2 weeks favors the Steelers in a big way as the Steelers play games at home against the Chargers and Bengals while the Ravens play games at the Giants and at home against the Eagles. Looking at that schedule right there I like the Steelers odds a lot of being back in sole possession of first place over the course of the next 2 weeks.
-
I hate that Steelers because they win and we don't although I have always admired Chuck Knoll who blocked for the great Jim Brown in the day. I guess that could considered a consolation.

-
\ said:
Who gives a shit about the Steelers, let alone the Steeler trolls that post here?I guess once you realize your team is terrible, there's not much left to do but root against one of the best teams in the league.
-
No Da Burgh, we keep trying to figure out why u guys keep coming on a browns forum and posting like its a steelers forum...useless shit like what the steelers are going to do the next few weeks, their stats. All that shit belongs on a steelers forum, but I guess u guys can't seem to figure that out.
-
\ said:
\ said:
Who gives a shit about the Steelers, let alone the Steeler trolls that post here?I guess once you realize your team is terrible, there's not much left to do but root against one of the best teams in the league.
Has nothing to do with that, I pay attention to the Steelers 2 weeks a year. And even then I dont really give a shit. Don't read too much into it.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
