Skip to content

Holmes_ward guarantee Implodes!

The Browns Board
38 12 2.0k
  • Holmes, Im just going off your high and mighty posts u felt were needed here in a browns forum about what the steelers were going to do during that 5 week stretch....then after the giants, u changed it to a 4 game stretch. I don't understand at all how posting that on a browns forum accomplishes anything at all. Looks like now u have changed it to a 2 game stretch of the chargers and bengals. At least u'r tightening things up there a bit. As far as SteelersChuck goes, he actually did come out and say he didn't see it happening....I give him props on that .

  • \ said:

    Holmes, Im just going off your high and mighty posts u felt were needed here in a browns forum about what the steelers were going to do during that 5 week stretch....then after the giants, u changed it to a 4 game stretch. I don't understand at all how posting that on a browns forum accomplishes anything at all. Looks like now u have changed it to a 2 game stretch of the chargers and bengals. At least u'r tightening things up there a bit. As far as SteelersChuck goes, he actually did come out and say he didn't see it happening....I give him props on that .

    I didnt say anything about stretching to a 2 game streak or anything. I came on here and admitted I was wrong at the start of this post and I have no problem saying that. Ben Roethlisberger cannot keep playing the way he has been throwing picks at key points in the game and expect the Steelers to win games against quality teams such as the Giants and the Colts. But once again I was wrong in saying the Steelers were going to win 5 games in a row. I dont hear any Browns fans coming on here saying they were wrong when 2-3 weeks ago when they were winning they were saying by mid-November they were going to be a game back of the Steelers in this division or tied.

    The Steelers are still in very good shape despite the loss yesterday. I know right now they are tied with the Ravens but the schedule the next 2 weeks favors the Steelers in a big way as the Steelers play games at home against the Chargers and Bengals while the Ravens play games at the Giants and at home against the Eagles. Looking at that schedule right there I like the Steelers odds a lot of being back in sole possession of first place over the course of the next 2 weeks.

  • I hate that Steelers because they win and we don't although I have always admired Chuck Knoll who blocked for the great Jim Brown in the day. I guess that could considered a consolation. icon_neutral.gif

  • \ said:

    Who gives a shit about the Steelers, let alone the Steeler trolls that post here?

    I guess once you realize your team is terrible, there's not much left to do but root against one of the best teams in the league.

  • No Da Burgh, we keep trying to figure out why u guys keep coming on a browns forum and posting like its a steelers forum...useless shit like what the steelers are going to do the next few weeks, their stats. All that shit belongs on a steelers forum, but I guess u guys can't seem to figure that out.

  • \ said:

    \ said:

    Who gives a shit about the Steelers, let alone the Steeler trolls that post here?

    I guess once you realize your team is terrible, there's not much left to do but root against one of the best teams in the league.

    Has nothing to do with that, I pay attention to the Steelers 2 weeks a year. And even then I dont really give a shit. Don't read too much into it.

  • \ said:

    \ said:

    \ said:

    Who gives a shit about the Steelers, let alone the Steeler trolls that post here?

    I guess once you realize your team is terrible, there's not much left to do but root against one of the best teams in the league.

    Has nothing to do with that, I pay attention to the Steelers 2 weeks a year. And even then I dont really give a shit. Don't read too much into it.

    You're by yourself big guy. There are way too many Steeler related threads started by Browns fans here, proving you guys do infact care.

  • \ said:

    You're by yourself big guy. There are way too many Steeler related threads started by Browns fans here, proving you guys do infact care.

    You inbreds start them....then we bat you around like the tardballs that you are.

    Doug

  • Or they are threads aimed at making fun of the Steeler trolls.

  • \ said:

    I hate that Steelers because they win and we don't although I have always admired Chuck Knoll who blocked for the great Jim Brown in the day. I guess that could considered a consolation. icon_neutral.gif

    You mean Chuck Noll ??

  • \ said:

    No Da Burgh, we keep trying to figure out why u guys keep coming on a browns forum and posting like its a steelers forum...useless shit like what the steelers are going to do the next few weeks, their stats. All that shit belongs on a steelers forum, but I guess u guys can't seem to figure that out.

    I only come to see what YOU guys are saying about us... Not to start convos about Us... you guys do plenty of that anyway. If you don't start a Steeler thread... I certainly wont. I will comment on your Team. Try to not be degrading or Ignorant. But I know most will still despise me. No biggie. I am on 2 Steeler forums. I look at the Forums about an Hour a day and I am done. It is fun to talk with football fans thats it for me.

  • I don't have a problem with any of that, Freak. Thats the kind of things Im looking for in the forum, not the things I posted earlier. If I wanted to know that, I would go to a steelers forum and look for it.