Skip to content

GAMEDAY Thread 10/11 Vs Buffalo

The Browns Board
147 23 6.3k
  • @blowe said:

    I'm sure that drop by Royal was DA's fault, right? That is xxxxing amazing. Get Royal out of the game. I COULD HAVE CAUGHT THAT BALL!!

    First good pass by DA!! Congrats

    Chickenwang said:

    First good pass by DA!! Congrats

    What? I couldn't hear you because you were choking on Quinn's cock..homo. I bet you would love to have that prettyboy pussy QB back under center.

  • Workin on some sort of dubious record here.

    Did the receiving gloves get shipped in the same box as the cooking oil?

  • @restinpeace said:

    Nope, missed their hands. That is the point. like a pitcher missing their spots, DA is missing his badly.

    Disagree. Massaquoi has dropped a few that hit him right in the hands. So did Harrison

    @cardinalmaniac said:

    Disagree. Massaquoi has dropped a few that hit him right in the hands. So did Harrison

    Disagree back. They weren't in the hands, it was the reciever trying to adjust to a badly thrown ball. The Royal drop was the first legit one DA had all game.

  • We have some pretty sweet tackeling skills.

  • @cardinalmaniac said:

    Disagree. Massaquoi has dropped a few that hit him right in the hands. So did Harrison

    Disagree back. They weren't in the hands, it was the reciever trying to adjust to a badly thrown ball. The Royal drop was the first legit one DA had all game.

    @restinpeace said:

    Disagree back. They weren't in the hands, it was the reciever trying to adjust to a badly thrown ball. The Royal drop was the first legit one DA had all game.

    Can we please get a WR that can catch a football and QB that can throw a consistent ball!! Just a joke!!

    One play we drop the ball, the next play DA throws the ball at the WR knees!

  • No. WE have CRAP. Players Coaches and plays All CRAP

  • @cardinalmaniac said:

    Disagree. Massaquoi has dropped a few that hit him right in the hands. So did Harrison

    Disagree back. They weren't in the hands, it was the reciever trying to adjust to a badly thrown ball. The Royal drop was the first legit one DA had all game.

    @restinpeace said:

    Disagree back. They weren't in the hands, it was the reciever trying to adjust to a badly thrown ball. The Royal drop was the first legit one DA had all game.

    I'm not trying to defend DA because he is having a bad game. But come on dude. A lot of those passes are in the hands.

    And if you disagree its because you are starring at Quinns groin while he is sitting on the sidelines.

  • on a positive note....the RAC Coors Light commercials are hilarious!

  • @restinpeace said:

    Disagree back. They weren't in the hands, it was the reciever trying to adjust to a badly thrown ball. The Royal drop was the first legit one DA had all game.

    I'm not trying to defend DA because he is having a bad game. But come on dude. A lot of those passes are in the hands.

    And if you disagree its because you are starring at Quinns groin while he is sitting on the sidelines.

    @car-ramrod said:

    I'm not trying to defend DA because he is having a bad game. But come on dude. A lot of those passes are in the hands.

    And if you disagree its because you are starring at Quinns groin while he is sitting on the sidelines.

    No, if we disagree it's because we know football. Hands or not, you chuck a ball as hard as you can from 5 yards out, and you allegedly have a "top 5" arm .....nobody is going to catch it. It's called touch ....something necessary to be a successful QB in the NFL.

  • What DA is doing is unacceptable. I am not staring at Quinn's groin, but he played Buffalo last year on a Monday night and tore that defense apart. Their defense is missing starters and weaker than last year, I could see Brady picking them apart right now. DA just can't get it done....ohh yeah Robert Royal needs to go, what a worthless piece of sh*t

  • @restinpeace said:

    Disagree back. They weren't in the hands, it was the reciever trying to adjust to a badly thrown ball. The Royal drop was the first legit one DA had all game.

    I'm not trying to defend DA because he is having a bad game. But come on dude. A lot of those passes are in the hands.

    And if you disagree its because you are starring at Quinns groin while he is sitting on the sidelines.

    @car-ramrod said:

    I'm not trying to defend DA because he is having a bad game. But come on dude. A lot of those passes are in the hands.

    And if you disagree its because you are starring at Quinns groin while he is sitting on the sidelines.

    Yeah, your trying to defend DA. Sorry man, he missed the spot. That makes it more difficult to catch the ball. When the ball is thrown lower than it should or in your crotch(such as the MMass non-drop at the end of the first half), WR will drop balls.

    You will always have some drops, but he has been so off target at times today, it is laughable.

  • There we go.... pass was off by 10 yds.... wind?

  • Those bitching about drops just need to shut the hell up. Brady had just as many dropped balls. It's not a new thing that's just started happening to DA.

    DA needs to be benched. He's doing nothing against bad defenses.

    At least Quinn was sucking against some of the top defenses in the NFL.

  • I saw this game already. Fairview vs Parma

  • Ok DA sucks. Put Ratliff in. Oh, he is inactive. Cribbs maybe? Just run the WildDawg evry play.

  • This game has seemingly fallen out of an ugly tree and hit every freakin' branch.

  • If someone isn't careful, they might win the game.

  • What DA is doing is unacceptable. I am not staring at Quinn's groin, but he played Buffalo last year on a Monday night and tore that defense apart. Their defense is missing starters and weaker than last year, I could see Brady picking them apart right now. DA just can't get it done....ohh yeah Robert Royal needs to go, what a worthless piece of sh*t

    @dawgpound4life said:

    What DA is doing is unacceptable. I am not staring at Quinn's groin, but he played Buffalo last year on a Monday night and tore that defense apart. Their defense is missing starters and weaker than last year, I could see Brady picking them apart right now. DA just can't get it done....ohh yeah Robert Royal needs to go, what a worthless piece of sh*t

    The opposing teams best offense is their defense because of DA's crappy passes!!

  • Sigh.

    I think I might have been better off just not starting a QB in FF this week.

  • LOL, the team wasn't out on the field. I am going to say this might be the worst game ever. At least top 10.

    Then Parrish loses 15 yards. LOL

    The f'cking keystone cops.