Skip to content

Jamal Lewis

The Browns Board
6 4 543
  • You guys that think that JL is washed up are clueless. I understand the Bills stink, BUT when you have a pathetic QB as DA and can run the ball like that, that's pretty damn good!!

  • @planet-0range said:

    Seriously?

    Well, how the hell does a runner get over 100yds rushing with no passing game?? A 4. QB rating is a joke!!

    So is Mangenious going back to Brady next week??

  • Did you see the holes he had to run through? Jesus, Harrison could have taken a couple to the house. Jamal stinks

  • Did you see the holes he had to run through? Jesus, Harrison could have taken a couple to the house. Jamal stinks

    Chickenwang said:

    Did you see the holes he had to run through? Jesus, Harrison could have taken a couple to the house. Jamal stinks

    No Kavika Mitchell either, this was the absolute softest defense we will play all year. Wonder boy managed to complete 2 passes the entire game. Pretty sure I can do better than that.

  • Did you see the holes he had to run through? Jesus, Harrison could have taken a couple to the house. Jamal stinks

    Chickenwang said:

    Did you see the holes he had to run through? Jesus, Harrison could have taken a couple to the house. Jamal stinks

    So why didn't he?? He got some calls and I saw no breakout runs! I've been asking for Harrison more as well, but if he was breaing plays he would have got more calls

  • I dont think Jerrome Harrison could have done in this game what JL did. JL managed to get 1 or 2 yards even when the hole was not there. He is still our reliable 1 yard back. Unless we learn to open up holes for our RB like we did vs Cinci we should not complain about JL running the ball.