We Won
-
tomorrows Dec. 21, 2012 right?
-
Good job getting a tough fought win.
But as I said before, D.A. sucks. Big time. 2 completed passes all game? This is way worse than Quinn. Quinn is your QB and should be in there getting the reps to make him better, make the mistakes to learn, and start building some team chemistry. I think your coach is a complete idiot and I don't mean that as smack.
-
We didn't earn this win. Buffalo gave it to us lol. Against a real football team, we lose 30-6.
-
The ghost of Braylon Edwards is still haunting the Browns.
-
-
Are you sure?
I'm happy we won. Are you not?
No, we were awful. Why does it matter if we go 0-16, 1-15, 2-14. It's still a worthless season, and now we get a worse draft pick.
-
Good job getting a tough fought win.
But as I said before, D.A. sucks. Big time. 2 completed passes all game? This is way worse than Quinn. Quinn is your QB and should be in there getting the reps to make him better, make the mistakes to learn, and start building some team chemistry. I think your coach is a complete idiot and I don't mean that as smack.
Good job getting a tough fought win.
But as I said before, D.A. sucks. Big time. 2 completed passes all game? This is way worse than Quinn. Quinn is your QB and should be in there getting the reps to make him better, make the mistakes to learn, and start building some team chemistry. I think your coach is a complete idiot and I don't mean that as smack.
Hear-xxxxing-hear.
FOS, ask yourself, if you were any player on this team...would you WANT to play for this coach?
-
This is how I know we've hit BELOW bottom. We now feel depressed when we win. Can you imagine being on the losing end of that horror show of a game? Geez. What a stinker.
-
..................................
..................................................
.....................................
................................................

-
..................................
..................................................
.....................................
................................................

TheJokersWILD said:
..................................
..................................................
.....................................
................................................

Ok, maybe I got a little carried away. At least this means we won't go 0-16

-
This is how I know we've hit BELOW bottom. We now feel depressed when we win. Can you imagine being on the losing end of that horror show of a game? Geez. What a stinker.
This is how I know we've hit BELOW bottom. We now feel depressed when we win. Can you imagine being on the losing end of that horror show of a game? Geez. What a stinker.
I've always said an ugly win is better than an artistic loss- but really- we win because of a muffed punt?
Dropped passes aside, DA was beyond putrid. If you're going to throw a fastball, it had better be a mighty accurate fastball. A lot of the "drops" were on passes that were slightly off target.
Derek- hey congrats on setting a Browns record- fewest yards passing in a game.

-
As I said Lem, I think the coach is an idiot.
I don't think you guys should look at this as a total loss (especially since you won) because your defense kept you in this game. That's big.
-
This is how I know we've hit BELOW bottom. We now feel depressed when we win. Can you imagine being on the losing end of that horror show of a game? Geez. What a stinker.
This is how I know we've hit BELOW bottom. We now feel depressed when we win. Can you imagine being on the losing end of that horror show of a game? Geez. What a stinker.
But we weren't on the losing end of that horror show and that's the point. Browns win for the first time in 10 games. This team is horrible and you can debate that all day long but today the Browns won.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login