Skip to content

Hard to imagine an uglier win

The Browns Board
27 9 1.2k
  • I'm not with this "we won but its not good" thing.

    Winning cures all. Winning lucky, winning ugly, whatever. Winning works wonders for athletes' confidence. Its an elusive thing and Pittsburg better be ready! 🙂

    @greythan said:

    I'm not with this "we won but its not good" thing.

    Winning cures all. Winning lucky, winning ugly, whatever. Winning works wonders for athletes' confidence. Its an elusive thing and Pittsburg better be ready! 🙂

    Greythan, Buffalo won a game before facing us. It doesn't seem that winning cured anything for them.

    Masters is done drinking the Kool-Aid. Stop trying to find positives in a shit performance against a shit team and recognize that the team as a whole is not getting better and there are a lot of losses coming our way if we have to rely on opponents 'out-sucking us' to win football games.

    I'm done with the Kool-Aid. Prove to me you are getting better. Win games. No excuses.

  • @car-ramrod said:

    Did WE win??????????? Thats what I thought there.

    Now go in your corner and be negative all by yourself.

    LOL....unlike you, I am concerned with how the team plays, win or lose. Yes, getting the win was nice. But the team played like shit, and NO SPIN you put on it will change that fact. Come out of your dream world where ONE win makes it all better. There are 15 other games that count too.

    @nebbrownsfan said:

    LOL....unlike you, I am concerned with how the team plays, win or lose. Yes, getting the win was nice. But the team played like shit, and NO SPIN you put on it will change that fact. Come out of your dream world where ONE win makes it all better. There are 15 other games that count too.

    Nope I will stay in my dream world and I bet it is much better than you and Masters very dark and dull world.

    Oh and the team DIDN'T play like shit. The offense played like shit. Get it straight.

  • @nebbrownsfan said:

    LOL....unlike you, I am concerned with how the team plays, win or lose. Yes, getting the win was nice. But the team played like shit, and NO SPIN you put on it will change that fact. Come out of your dream world where ONE win makes it all better. There are 15 other games that count too.

    Nope I will stay in my dream world and I bet it is much better than you and Masters very dark and dull world.

    Oh and the team DIDN'T play like shit. The offense played like shit. Get it straight.

    @car-ramrod said:

    Nope I will stay in my dream world and I bet it is much better than you and Masters very dark and dull world.

    Oh and the team DIDN'T play like shit. The offense played like shit. Get it straight.

    Sure thing dude. Keep dreamin'.

  • @car-ramrod said:

    Nope I will stay in my dream world and I bet it is much better than you and Masters very dark and dull world.

    Oh and the team DIDN'T play like shit. The offense played like shit. Get it straight.

    Sure thing dude. Keep dreamin'.

    @nebbrownsfan said:

    Sure thing dude. Keep dreamin'.

    Yep, sure will there big guy. But seriousy if you didnt understand it the first time I will tell you again. WE did not play like shit. OUR offense played like shit. 2 out of the 3 units played lights out.

  • @nebbrownsfan said:

    Sure thing dude. Keep dreamin'.

    Yep, sure will there big guy. But seriousy if you didnt understand it the first time I will tell you again. WE did not play like shit. OUR offense played like shit. 2 out of the 3 units played lights out.

    @car-ramrod said:

    Yep, sure will there big guy. But seriousy if you didnt understand it the first time I will tell you again. WE did not play like shit. OOR offense played like shit. 2 out of the 3 units played lights out.

    How can you say that when the defense gave up almost 150 rush yards to a team that has no offensive line? Doesn't matter though, we'll agree to disagree.....or disagree to disagree, whatever way...lol

  • @car-ramrod said:

    Yep, sure will there big guy. But seriousy if you didnt understand it the first time I will tell you again. WE did not play like shit. OOR offense played like shit. 2 out of the 3 units played lights out.

    How can you say that when the defense gave up almost 150 rush yards to a team that has no offensive line? Doesn't matter though, we'll agree to disagree.....or disagree to disagree, whatever way...lol

    @nebbrownsfan said:

    How can you say that when the defense gave up almost 150 rush yards to a team that has no offensive line? Doesn't matter though, we'll agree to disagree.....or disagree to disagree, whatever way...lol

    We gave up 3 points. And Buffalo is pretty good running the ball. I think they were ranked 12th or something like that. Pretty good for being a bad team.

    And I thought last week we did a pretty good job against a now 4-1 team. We are getting better that is for sure. Remember the Ravens game? My goodness.

    So agree to disagree it is. 🙂

  • Damn Hammertime, you went a little crazy with the "thanks" button there.

    Lay off the red bulls. They make you fly.