Robert Royal sucks
-
I was reading a Bills forum for fun, because there's nothing better than enjoying another team's pain when you can't enjoy your own team much anymore.
This one guy who was at the game yesterday in Buffalo had this to say about Robert Royal and I can't help but agree:
"Robert Royal continued to drop more passes, including one that would have been a sure touchdown for the Brownies. I couldn't help but to sit back and laugh. The return of Stone Hands, the anti-clutch ambassador of the late game choke, the official Buffalo Bills drive ender of years past...and he was playing for the other team, and living up to his reputation. It was interesting to experience that from the perspective of not having that guy on YOUR football team."
-
I was reading a Bills forum for fun, because there's nothing better than enjoying another team's pain when you can't enjoy your own team much anymore.
This one guy who was at the game yesterday in Buffalo had this to say about Robert Royal and I can't help but agree:
"Robert Royal continued to drop more passes, including one that would have been a sure touchdown for the Brownies. I couldn't help but to sit back and laugh. The return of Stone Hands, the anti-clutch ambassador of the late game choke, the official Buffalo Bills drive ender of years past...and he was playing for the other team, and living up to his reputation. It was interesting to experience that from the perspective of not having that guy on YOUR football team."
I was reading a Bills forum for fun, because there's nothing better than enjoying another team's pain when you can't enjoy your own team much anymore.
This one guy who was at the game yesterday in Buffalo had this to say about Robert Royal and I can't help but agree:
"Robert Royal continued to drop more passes, including one that would have been a sure touchdown for the Brownies. I couldn't help but to sit back and laugh. The return of Stone Hands, the anti-clutch ambassador of the late game choke, the official Buffalo Bills drive ender of years past...and he was playing for the other team, and living up to his reputation. It was interesting to experience that from the perspective of not having that guy on YOUR football team."
Ouch ... that is painful to read.
I really hate Royal now, even more.
-
yeah, really doesnt make any sense at all. guarantee you a guy who can catch is better than a guy who cant, regardless of the other intangibles.
-
Royal is pretty terrible
He dropped about 5 total Quinn passes and about 6 total DA passes... in 5 games. Thats awful
-
Yeah where the hell was Steve Heiden?????????? He can at least catch the freakin ball...........
-
I want Kellen back
-
I want Kellen back
I want Kellen back
Not me, the draft pick will last more than 1 or 2 more seasons.
-
I want Kellen back
I want Kellen back
I don't. Never seen a more overrated player even BEFORE the injuries.
-
We played Hieden last week. He caught everything and had a TD to boot.
Then we bench him in favor of a player who can't catch, Crennel style. It reminds me of when Harrison ran for a TD last year and was promptly benched by Romeo, who looked livid.
-
We played Hieden last week. He caught everything and had a TD to boot.
Then we bench him in favor of a player who can't catch, Crennel style. It reminds me of when Harrison ran for a TD last year and was promptly benched by Romeo, who looked livid.
We played Hieden last week. He caught everything and had a TD to boot.
Then we bench him in favor of a player who can't catch, Crennel style. It reminds me of when Harrison ran for a TD last year and was promptly benched by Romeo, who looked livid.
Yeah! "How dare you score, I have Phil Dawson on my fantasy team you little fvcker!"
-
He's a great player _today_
In 2 years he will be a perma-cripple.
Hopefully the replacement we draft is around for a long time.
It was an investment!
-
He's a great player _today_
In 2 years he will be a perma-cripple.
Hopefully the replacement we draft is around for a long time.
It was an investment!
He's a great player _today_
In 2 years he will be a perma-cripple.
Hopefully the replacement we draft is around for a long time.
It was an investment!
And didnt we basically get Momass and a 5th next year for Winslow? I will take that deal. I am a huge Winslow fan but I think MoMass has a ton of potential and will for sure last longer than Kellen.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login