Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Chris Jennings

Chris Jennings

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
5 Posts 5 Posters 854 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Chris C
    • 4 Posts
    • 0 Reputation
    C Chris wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Chris Jennings was signed to the active roster from the practice squad, correct? This was to replace Davis, right?

    How come he was inactive on Sunday? Injury? I looked around the web sites and could not find where he was on any injury list for the game. I don't understand why he didn't play against the Bills.

    I like the way he looked in preseason. I thought he ran well, hit the holes hard and could get to the edge quick. His build reminds me of Mike Pruitt.

    Does anyone know if he is on the active roster for this week. I have a feeling that we may need all the bodies we can get this game.

    Chris

    C ? 2 Replies Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • C Chris

      Chris Jennings was signed to the active roster from the practice squad, correct? This was to replace Davis, right?

      How come he was inactive on Sunday? Injury? I looked around the web sites and could not find where he was on any injury list for the game. I don't understand why he didn't play against the Bills.

      I like the way he looked in preseason. I thought he ran well, hit the holes hard and could get to the edge quick. His build reminds me of Mike Pruitt.

      Does anyone know if he is on the active roster for this week. I have a feeling that we may need all the bodies we can get this game.

      Chris

      car ramrod C
      • 363 Posts
      • 0 Reputation
      C car ramrod wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @chris said:

      Chris Jennings was signed to the active roster from the practice squad, correct? This was to replace Davis, right?

      How come he was inactive on Sunday? Injury? I looked around the web sites and could not find where he was on any injury list for the game. I don't understand why he didn't play against the Bills.

      I like the way he looked in preseason. I thought he ran well, hit the holes hard and could get to the edge quick. His build reminds me of Mike Pruitt.

      Does anyone know if he is on the active roster for this week. I have a feeling that we may need all the bodies we can get this game.

      Chris

      Because a guy named Jamal Lewis was ready to go.

      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • C Chris

        Chris Jennings was signed to the active roster from the practice squad, correct? This was to replace Davis, right?

        How come he was inactive on Sunday? Injury? I looked around the web sites and could not find where he was on any injury list for the game. I don't understand why he didn't play against the Bills.

        I like the way he looked in preseason. I thought he ran well, hit the holes hard and could get to the edge quick. His build reminds me of Mike Pruitt.

        Does anyone know if he is on the active roster for this week. I have a feeling that we may need all the bodies we can get this game.

        Chris

        AdaM ?
        • Posts
        • 0 Reputation
        ? AdaM wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @chris said:

        Chris Jennings was signed to the active roster from the practice squad, correct? This was to replace Davis, right?

        How come he was inactive on Sunday? Injury? I looked around the web sites and could not find where he was on any injury list for the game. I don't understand why he didn't play against the Bills.

        I like the way he looked in preseason. I thought he ran well, hit the holes hard and could get to the edge quick. His build reminds me of Mike Pruitt.

        Does anyone know if he is on the active roster for this week. I have a feeling that we may need all the bodies we can get this game.

        Chris

        Because you can only activate like 43 players for a game out of the 53 man roster. We already had 2 healthy running backs. That means that there was someone playing ST's that was more valuable to the team than jennings riding the bench the whole game.

        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • DawgTracker D
          • 774 Posts
          • 1 Reputation
          D DawgTracker wrote on last edited by
          #4

          Jennings has only had one or two carries but he has already impressed Mangini with that spin move run. I don't think Mangini is easily impressed so I think Jennings will get other chances when he is more ready. And when he gets that chance HOLD ON TIGHT AND DON'T LET GO

          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • Geech GeechG One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
            • 264 Posts
            • 0 Reputation
            GeechG Geech wrote on last edited by Geech
            #5

            Zombo said:

            He wasn't on the the inactive list yesterday, he may have played special teams but I didn't notice him. With both Lewis and Harrison healthy and running well, that is probably the only way he can work his way onto the field.

            Zombo

            Actually, he was indeed on the inactive list.

            http://www.nfl.com/inactives?team=CLE

            http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php...t=0#entry122864

            -Al

            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply

            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

            Register Login
            Reply
            • Reply as topic
            Log in to reply
            • Oldest to Newest
            • Newest to Oldest
            • Most Votes


            Theme
            • System
            • Light
            • Dark
            The Browns Board Terms Privacy

            The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

            • First post
              Last post
            0
            • Forums
            • Recent
            • Popular
            • Users
            • Donate