Chris Berman
-
I can't believe he finally found a tie to match his shtick.
-
this was deffinetley worth starting a thread for
-
this was deffinetley worth starting a thread for
...And adding to, apparently. So, "thanks!"

-
Berman has a closet full of them. That is his "thing," ties from the eighties that are very colorful. I dig Berman.
-
Yeah I know Vegas, this one took the cake. I had to call off my Boomerance a long time ago. I liked him, just can't take it anymore.
-
I dont mind berman... i cannot stand Trent Dilfer.. god i hate that guy.. his voice just annoys the shit outta me
-
@planet-0range said:
I cannot stand the fat fuk.He isn't fat now
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login