Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Back to normal

Back to normal

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
18 Posts 8 Posters 1.4k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • ballpeen ballpeenB Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
    • 9k Posts
    • 2k Reputation
    ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Just as the return of buzzards to Hinckley signal the approach of spring,the vultures returning to Berea signal Thanksgiving is upon us,and the Browns are dead.

    Life is back to normal in NE Ohio. icon_e_sad.gif

    If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.
    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • pl4tinum P
      • 504 Posts
      • 1 Reputation
      P pl4tinum wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Thank god for the Cavs!!

      2009-10 Browns Prediction: 8-8
      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • Spectrum S
        • 77 Posts
        • 3 Reputation
        S Spectrum wrote on last edited by
        #3

        I hate the NBA too. The only reason I find myself a Cavs fan, is because the season starts with high hopes, every year, the same time the Browns are just about done.

        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • Masters ?
          • Posts
          • 0 Reputation
          ? Masters wrote on last edited by
          #4

          \ said:

          Thank god for the Cavs!!

          That's what my brother and I have been saying.

          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • eqrulz101 E
            • 254 Posts
            • 0 Reputation
            E eqrulz101 wrote on last edited by
            #5

            You'll be saying screw the Cavs when they lose Lebron in 2 years and have failed to win a championship. I swear I dont understand the thinking behind the cavs, why the hell have they not put more talent around Lebron and make a run.

            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • Masters ?
              • Posts
              • 0 Reputation
              ? Masters wrote on last edited by
              #6

              \ said:

              You'll be saying screw the Cavs when they lose Lebron in 2 years and have failed to win a championship. I swear I dont understand the thinking behind the cavs, why the hell have they not put more talent around Lebron and make a run.

              Cav's now have some talent around James. The so called experts think he has more around him than when they went to the finals.

              James isn't leaving in 2 years. No one can offer him more salary (NBA rules), CLE is setup to have cap space to no only give James a max contract, but also sign another big name (Bosh, Staudimire, or Wade to name a few), and being in CLE is not holding him back as a world icon. Dude already has giant banners in China, and national commercials for al kinds of major products. What can another city offer? More local commercials. The Knicks will still be a mess in 2 years w/ the nuckleheads running it, the Nets will still look like the team he first joined in CLE (and won't have their new Brooklyn areana yet), and DET is not a bigger market than CLE. He sure as heck ain't gonna play side by side with Kobe in LA (nor will they have the money to afford him).

              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • eqrulz101 E
                • 254 Posts
                • 0 Reputation
                E eqrulz101 wrote on last edited by
                #7

                Well Ill be honest, Im a fair weather fan when it comes to basketball, dont get me wrong I root for the cavs but I hardly ever follow what is going on. I just know the cavs have had Lebron for quite a few years and still havent been able to win.

                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • eqrulz101 E
                  • 254 Posts
                  • 0 Reputation
                  E eqrulz101 wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  \ said:

                  I'd take 1 Browns super bowl over 10 cavs championships any day of the week.

                  You and me both.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • Masters ?
                    • Posts
                    • 0 Reputation
                    ? Masters wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    \ said:

                    I'd take 1 Browns super bowl over 10 cavs championships any day of the week.

                    I'd take any championship for any pro CLE team any day.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • Masters ?
                      • Posts
                      • 0 Reputation
                      ? Masters wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      \ said:

                      Well Ill be honest, Im a fair weather fan when it comes to basketball, dont get me wrong I root for the cavs but I hardly ever follow what is going on. I just know the cavs have had Lebron for quite a few years and still havent been able to win.

                      5 years in the league, 4 playoff apearances, two conference title apearances (one east conference title), and one NBA finals apearance. Shy of having the title, I don't know how else to define winning.

                      Let's all be honest, no one really watches the NBA until after Christmas any way....lol

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • eqrulz101 E
                        • 254 Posts
                        • 0 Reputation
                        E eqrulz101 wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        \ said:

                        \ said:

                        Well Ill be honest, Im a fair weather fan when it comes to basketball, dont get me wrong I root for the cavs but I hardly ever follow what is going on. I just know the cavs have had Lebron for quite a few years and still havent been able to win a Championship.

                        Fixed

                        5 years in the league, 4 playoff apearances, two conference title apearances (one east conference title), and one NBA finals apearance. Shy of having the title, I don't know how else to define winning.

                        Let's all be honest, no one really watches the NBA until after Christmas any way....lol

                        Knew I shouldnt have left that off after I did, I know they have been winning and its nice to see them winning but when they won the lottery and got Lebron, I expected to see championships not just playoffs.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply
                        • Masters ?
                          • Posts
                          • 0 Reputation
                          ? Masters wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          \ said:

                          Knew I shouldnt have left that off after I did, I know they have been winning and its nice to see them winning but when they won the lottery and got Lebron, I expected to see championships not just playoffs.

                          I get where you are coming from. But it just isn't easy to win championships, no matter who you have (unless it is MJ). But don't worry, you will see a championship in CLE with James. Might just even be this year icon_e_biggrin.gif

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Quote Reply
                          • eqrulz101 E
                            • 254 Posts
                            • 0 Reputation
                            E eqrulz101 wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            \ said:

                            \ said:

                            Knew I shouldnt have left that off after I did, I know they have been winning and its nice to see them winning but when they won the lottery and got Lebron, I expected to see championships not just playoffs.

                            I get where you are coming from. But it just isn't easy to win championships, no matter who you have (unless it is MJ). But don't worry, you will see a championship in CLE with James. Might just even be this year icon_e_biggrin.gif

                            Lets hope so, Ill have to watch some of the games this year but that might not be a good thing. Everytime I watch the Cavs play, Lebron sucks, I kid you not. Over the last 5 years I have probably watched 3 to 5 games a year and when ever I do Lebron has one of his worse games. I have yet to watch him play a good game, and I know he has a lot of them.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Quote Reply
                            • Masters ?
                              • Posts
                              • 0 Reputation
                              ? Masters wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              \ said:

                              Lets hope so, Ill have to watch some of the games this year but that might not be a good thing. Everytime I watch the Cavs play, Lebron sucks, I kid you not. Over the last 5 years I have probably watched 3 to 5 games a year and when ever I do Lebron has one of his worse games. I have yet to watch him play a good game, and I know he has a lot of them.

                              Stop jinxing Lebron....lol

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Quote Reply
                              • eqrulz101 E
                                • 254 Posts
                                • 0 Reputation
                                E eqrulz101 wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                \ said:

                                \ said:

                                Lets hope so, Ill have to watch some of the games this year but that might not be a good thing. Everytime I watch the Cavs play, Lebron sucks, I kid you not. Over the last 5 years I have probably watched 3 to 5 games a year and when ever I do Lebron has one of his worse games. I have yet to watch him play a good game, and I know he has a lot of them.

                                Stop jinxing Lebron....lol

                                I would laugh with you but Im begining to think its true. HAHA.

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Quote Reply
                                • samoth S
                                  • 592 Posts
                                  • 0 Reputation
                                  S samoth wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  My cousin married a guy from Boston and you can't believe how pissed I got when they were whining about losing the Superbowl last year. icon_evil.gif

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Quote Reply
                                  • Earle E
                                    • 181 Posts
                                    • 0 Reputation
                                    E Earle wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    \ said:

                                    I'd take 1 Browns super bowl over 10 cavs championships any day of the week.

                                    i want all cleveland team to win! when they win the other franchises feed off of there success.

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Quote Reply
                                    • hoorta hoortaH Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                      • 20k Posts
                                      • 5k Reputation
                                      hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      \ said:

                                      \ said:

                                      I'd take 1 Browns super bowl over 10 cavs championships any day of the week.

                                      i want all cleveland team to win! when they win the other franchises feed off of there success.

                                      I'd prefer a Browns Championship, but at this point I'd gladly settle for any Championship. Of the cities with three major pro teams, Cleveland has had by far the longest wait. We're overdue, WAY overdue. Drive-fumble-Mesa blowing Game 7-not quite ready for primetime Cavs- sometimes I think the city is cursed. I'd love to have a DVD of the Browns 1964 Championship game, but it doesn't exist- the complete tapes of the game were never preserved- only highlights.

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Quote Reply

                                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                      Register Login
                                      Reply
                                      • Reply as topic
                                      Log in to reply
                                      • Oldest to Newest
                                      • Newest to Oldest
                                      • Most Votes


                                      Theme
                                      • System
                                      • Light
                                      • Dark
                                      The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                      The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                      • First post
                                        Last post
                                      0
                                      • Forums
                                      • Recent
                                      • Popular
                                      • Users
                                      • Donate